“Nice little cafe”

Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Wetherby
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been here a few times now. I have had both breakfast and lunch, all of which have been really nice and worth the money. The staff are friendly and the manager is also really nice and approachable. I highly recommend the beef and red wine gravy sandwich. The only negative is that there is a minimum spend of ten pounds for card payments, however there are cash machines nearby.

1  Thank vickie m

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is my favourite coffee stop in Wetherby. In fact it's one of my top 3 places for coffee anywhere! The staff are a lovely team - who feel more like family than employees.

I think I may have tried everything on the menu, but my favourite item has to be the Full English Breakfast. A huge plateful of locally sourced items that sets you up for the whole day. Great Coffee (Taylors of Harrogate) complements Pomfret's range of cakes, buns and their brilliant scones.

One of the nicest features of the place is how well the team know their customers -and there are a lot of regulars! This means that the place is very popular and sometimes you may have to queue - but it is always worth the wait!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

What a lovely welcoming place. We try to call in here when we're in Wetherby, and although it's only a couple of times a month we're always given the warmest of welcomes and made to feel like friends. The Italian coffee is gorgeous and served just as you like it. The food is a real treat: I love the scones, baked fresh every morning and wonderfully light in texture, but sometimes I indulge in a bowl of chefs special soup of the day or something from the breakfast menu such as Eggs Benedict - delicious! This cafe is well worth a visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly place to visit. Always a warm welcome. Excellent coffee and home made cakes especially the scones. Not brought in like nearby cafés. Menu ideas are exciting and tasty. With fresh soup and main courses cooked to order. Very friendly owner and staff we have come to know on a first name basis. Always look forward to our visits.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Love love love Pomfret's of Wetherby
Welcoming place to come and have lovely food , chat with family and friends
We Regularly visit and we are always made to feel very welcome
We have our usual homemade skinny Tinker scone ,fresh cream and jam
Delish
Today on the menu was hot cross Tinker and has ever it was scrumptious along with all the homemade cakes on offer
What's also lovely is having a dog friendly place to go too
And millie loves to come for her usual biccy ❤

1  Thank donna_marie_whatmore