“Interesting Place”

Changes Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a coffee shop on Merrial Street (opposite the Civic Offices) that offer quality food and drink at a competetive price.
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Popped in for a coffee and was tempted by the cake! Great range of eastern food which I intend to try on a half-day. Closes at 3pm so be early.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Stumbled across Changes Cafe whilst looking for somewhere to eat. Food is reasonbly priced & was yummy, would recommend it,

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Checked it out on TripAdvisor in taxi to Newcastle. 2 minutes walk from drop off by Wetherspoons. It's a very airy space, a nice space to get comfy in. Menu is wide enough to give a choice to suit mood too.

Front of house is a really pleasant chap too, engaging, which created a nice welcoming feel. Food is fantastic, presented well, tasted even better! Recommended.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I must admit I was somewhat apprehensive visiting this restaurant. Using a gift
Voucher from a family member we visited at lunchtime and were served tapas, it was tasty and spicy and for us just the right amount for lunch.
We all have different taste buds but we will definitely return to try something else from the menu.
Couldn't fault it lovely.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Working in Newcastle, colleagues and I regularly go to changes for lunch. It is an absolute favourite, and normally top of the list.
The atmosphere is lovely, and the service is truly exceptional.
The food is absolutely delightful and always beautifully presented. The dishes always feel incredibly well balanced and lovely.
The thing we love most is the incredibly consistent beautiful food and to this day I have never been dissapointed!
I only wish I could cook like this at home so I could eat my favourite dishes more often!
We will continue to be regulars for some time to come :)