“Great for kids”

The World of Beatrix Potter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The characters of Beatrix Potter's stories are brought to life in this recreation of the Lakeland countryside.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

25years old but still a great time for the children. Gold medal chelsea garden to walk around as well spotting items for the work book. New multi media room to bring it into the modern world.

There are newer reviews for The World of Beatrix Potter

Reviewed 12 October 2016

A surprising mecca for Japanese tourists, and also a delight for young children. My daughter loved the adorable little animal displays.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We almost didn't visit this attraction as we thought it would be more suitable for children rather than adults. However, on the last day of our holiday we decided to visit.
It begins with watching a short film about Beatrix and the characters. I was quite amazed to find that there were only 2 children and about 20 adults in this sitting so I was completely wrong in my assumption that it was only suitable for children.
The characters and scenes are truly beautiful and I'm so pleased that we decided to visit. I would like to take my grand children - they would love it!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time here. A very magical place for young and old alike. The displays are like the stories brought to life, made me feel like a little girl again. Really enjoyed our time here and would highly recommend this.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely place, it's the place that dreams are made of you can let your childhood imagination run wild, gift shop and café both reasonably priced