Loverly location and very friendly staff, also a very nice breakfast. However, I understand due to the type of building that they have to maintain the old periodic look of the building. But, the room was cluttered with useless furniture, space could have been better utilised by removing the chair and table etc. The worst part of the room was the bed, every movement was followed by a loud creek and the mattress was thin and very very soft and uncomfortable. Woke up with bad back after first day, parking was also not well planned. Great location though and flexible opening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District