US$115
Dunes Hotel(Barrow-in-Furness)
US$90
US$80
The Duke of Edinburgh Hotel(Barrow-in-Furness)
US$85
US$134
Travelocity
The Chetwynde Hotel(Barrow-in-Furness)
US$80
Travelodge Barrow in Furness(Barrow-in-Furness)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelodge
The Hotel Majestic(Barrow-in-Furness)
US$58
TripAdvisor
Premier Inn Barrow-In-Furness Hotel(Barrow-in-Furness)(Great Value!)
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousfull englishtrain stationlake districtcomfy bedcar parktvwifi
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed as a family of 4 with the family suite, we had a comfy bed in our room which was very clean and the kids had a separate bedroom with a bed each and a door in between rooms for privacy.

The breakfast was delicious, I'm always dubious about fried eggs because I'm very fussy with how they are cooked but they were perfect. All staff were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.

This was an excellent stay :-)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Just needed a room overnight to stay with my two cycling friends and the family room was perfect . This hotel looks better on the inside than outside so don't let first impressions put you off. The rooms are clean,fresh and comfortable. The hotel was warm for a cold evening in April . Breakfast excellent and the staff could not do enough to help.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I pride myself in writing honest reviews so here goes: The initial thoughts from the outside were not great but the room itself was lovely and spacious with a double bed for husband and I and a single bed for our 3yr old. The Wifi worked great and there was plenty of tea and coffee in the room. (There was no decaf option of either in the room and forgot to ask if they had any (pregnant)). Bathroom was great and clean and full English for myself and child was lovely. My hubby had poached eggs on toast and was pleased with that too. We parked in the car park with no issues.we visited the south lakes zoo which was free at the time and went to the dock museum on sunday which was also free with lots to do for kids. We also went to Roanhead beach by Jim recommendation and our son loved it. The bar did not sell non alcoholic beer which was a let down. My only issue was the noise from other residents that went on til 12.05. This is probably not a regular thing but wasn't great for us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2016

Stayed here for a night with my wife and our little girl close to Christmas. The staff were lovely and welcoming and the room was very clean and spacious. The en-suite bathroom was particularly nice with a cracking shower. The wifi was free and super fast and the TV offered plenty of channels.

Location-wise, we were a pleasant 10 minute drive away from South Lakes Animal Park (the reason for our stay) and close to a cinema, several eats places and shops.

I was genuinely over the moon with the service, which had a family-like feel. We forgot our toiletry bag but the staff have posted it to us at their expense (and inconvenience!) despite the busy festive season. I believe this sums up the excellent service you get at the Ormsgill Inn.

Room Tip: Take a hair dryer if you need one!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

this was our first stop during our 5 day long holiday during Christmas, and we absolutely loved it.
the owners are really warm people and made sure that we are very comfortable.
their is a dining area, with a bar, a pool and a casino machine.
me and my friends often discussed about going back to this place just to spend a day or too in this inn.
would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends