“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dh1 1qt
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

First visit here and have to say the food was fab and the staff were so nice and friendly.
We did have quite a wait for our starters but to be honest they were well worth waiting for.
Couldn't fault anything.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We ate here Easter Sunday. The food and service were both excellent. I asked for my main dish to be cooked with low oil and no onions and this is exactly what I got. The onions had been replaced with tomatoes and it was delicious.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this place over the weekend with some work friends. Restaurant was busy, despite this food arrived promptley. Food was well presented and tasted great too.
Waiter was very friendly and even treated as to double brandy when he only orders singles. Would definatley recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a good Indian.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We been four people had an starter and main course rice side dish nan bred !! My opinion is the best dish ever!!! Will be back again

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Im afraid the portions are shrinking so fast that I may not be able to see what I have ordered next time I go. Its getting out of control my onion bhaji starters were like mini ones out of the freezer from Iceland. Very dissapointed I was hoping for better ! tasted bland and not spicy at all :-(