“Wonderful Location and lovely view!”
Kitchen Kitchen/dining area
Kitchen/dining area
Lounge with sofa bed
Lounge with balcony
Balcony with bistro set
Master bedroom with double bed.
En-suite to Master bedroom.
Second bedroom with 2 single beds (6ft long). One of the beds is slightly higher than a standard bed
Second bedroom with 2 single beds (6ft long)
Family bathroom.
Family bathroom with shower over bath.
View from balcony
Braeside Mews - close to the beach.
Torquay
Brixham
Paignton to Dartmouth steam railway
Goodrington beach
Youngs Park boating lake
Goodrington beach
Paignton Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dan C
Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful Location and lovely view!”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Very clean and well presented accommodation! We even had a Christmas tree here waiting for us. We very much enjoyed our stay!

Your age range 35-49
25 Jan 2018
I'm pleased that you were happy with the accommodation and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“A lovely home from home”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We enjoyed our 2nd year of staying at 4 Braeside Mews, it is in a great location with easy access to the beach at Goodrington and walking distance to Paignton. The number 12 bus travels between Brixham, Paignton and Torquay and is a great way to get around to visit all the wonderful attractions. The house is well equipped, clean and comfortable.

14 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for your review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your second visit. I hope you will choose to stay again in the future.
Brian B
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

BRAESIDE MEWS is a really lovely house and in a very nice position.
I must comment about the beds however. The smaller bedroom has single beds that are only suitable for children, as they are 2'6" wide (Too narrow for an adult) This is not mentioned anywhere.

My second comment relates to the stairs. They are STEEP and having three floors you need to be fit, so NOT suitable for anyone having arthritic knee problems such as myself. This must be considered when making your choice.

Overall the house is really lovely,with plenty of room. The rooms are immaculate and have everything you need for enjoying a good holiday.

Despite my comments though, BRAESIDE MEWS has everything you need to enjoy a really good holiday and everything is provided.

My adult son had a really good week,despite the rain.

12 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with the house and it's location. I'm sorry that you have issues with your knee which made the stairs difficult for you.Whilst the twin beds are slightly smaller than standard beds, I would disagree that they are only suitable for children. I respect your comment, however both me and my husband have slept on the beds and found them to be perfectly adequate. I am pleased that overall you were really happy with the house and had a good holiday.
Globe_Tro...
Bristol
“Excellent holiday property !!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely clean holiday property with absolutely everthing you could think of to make a stay enjoyable.
We are a family of 2 seniors, 1 adult, 1 child and a teenager and there was pleny of room for all of us.
The location was great, close to the park, beach and of course the Splash Park, where the children made full use of a 5 day pass !
It was Ideal for walking to Paignton Harbour and very close to all amenities. The Cantina Kitchen & Bar is nearby, which is a nice, friendly and casual.
The Rickshaw Boy Chinese takeaway in Paignton is good too, with delivery in 45 minutes for £1 !
We had good communication with Jill the owner - and would thoroughly recommend the house to anyone who wants to be ideally situated in a home from home property.

12 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm so pleased that you were happy with all aspects of the house and the communication process when booking. I hope that you and your family will choose to stay again in the future.
Lisa B
Manchester
“Perfect base for local attractions and beaches.”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

As all other reviews state, this was a lovely house with all mod cons. Set over 3 floors and a modern interior. Balcony off living room had pleasant views and was a great place to chill on warm summer evenings.
Location was ideal for visiting the many local attractions, Brixham (harbour) , Totnes (pretty shops) Torquay (kent's cave, shopping) Babbacombe (model Village) Paington (zoo, night time carnival parade, crazy golf, pier etc.) Everything was either in walking distance or a short ride away.
2 steam train companies are nearby and we went for trips on both, in glorious, hot Devon weather. Salcombe was recommended to us by friends but we never ventured that far. There was so much to do on our doorstep that we didn't need to.
We loved South Devon and will visit again I'm sure.
Owners were great and communication was excellent.

19 Aug 2017
Dear Lisa. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm pleased that you were happy with the house and also the communication. I hope that you will choose to stay again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$85
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing