“Just great food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ordered a takeaway of Vegetable samosas and spring rolls followed by Manchurian chicken, for 6 people, as we all love it! The samosas and spring rolls were lovely and crispy and we had 3 dipping sauces, ranging from hot, hot to sweet chilli. The chicken, as always was so tender and just enough 'kick' to suit everyone. The special fried rice was so fluffy and light. Not a nibble was left, it was delicious!

1  Thank Holly1952

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

15 of us went to Tandoor for our payday works night out and I have to say I was suitable impressed.

The starters were amazing, my main course (Garlic Chicken Tikka) was simply out of this world, I’ve eaten most of the IOM Indian restaurants and this was my first time @ Tandoor and it didn’t disappoint.

The staff are really friendly, attentive and the prices are spot on and the portion sizes are great. I can’t recommend it enough!

So if your looking for great food with friendly staff then give Tandoor a go!

1  Thank Davie78
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only had the main meal which was a good decision because of the volume of food which came with the main meal. The food beautifully cooked, flavoursome and there was plenty of it.

1  Thank KevinG1954
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Stopped in Saturday evening - 4 of us.

Great little indian, friendly service and tasty food.

I asked them to make a lamb pasanda a little hotter.

Would definately return when im next in douglas.

1  Thank geniejc
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Great varied menu nice thick Currys nice staff and reasnoble prices will defenetly be back serves alcohol and they do doggie bags if you are full up!!

Tandoor1ndian, Owner at Tandoor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you!! See you again!