“Afternoon treat”

The Dome Restaurant & Takeaway
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: Scottish
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Treated myself to an afternoon break during the cold weather. Hot choc deluxe plus red velvet cake - hit the right spot.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Back home for a flying visit. Stopped off in the Dome for lunch. The fish was freshly made and delicious with nice chips. Very helpful and friendly staff. We’ll definitely be back next time we’re in Blair.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This has long been a fav of ours and we have been several times. I'm aware that it is under new ownership but sadly the range and variety has dwindled. The food is okay now, just not as good as I recall but it's early days and I'm hopeful of an improvement. I used to like the quirkiness of the place and it now seems a little 'bare' but that's just my taste

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Tried to get lunch here on 27th Dec but closed due to festive season. Good meal last time I was here if a bit cramped at the small tables. Will definitely go back in the new year.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Frequently visit this cafe but have to say the staff are always polite and friendly and helpful, the food on the other hand is going down hill with an obvious change in suppliers, not as fresh as the local produce was but prices have stayed the same, if the quality has dropped then so should have the prices to accommodate this, I have been a loyal customer of this cafe for a number of years so have noticed a substantial difference, I say bring back the old ways.