“Fantastic and so friendly”

Relish Bar & Bistro
Ranked #5 of 124 Restaurants in Ilfracombe
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Visited tonight with my mum. Such a warm welcome and personal service all evening. Scallops and crab croquettes plus lamb shanks all amazing!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is definitely worth a visit if you find yourself in ilfracombe. It is a small restaurant so booking is essential. The atmosphere was good and food even better. Good service and reasonable cost. All round a very good independent restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Relish on a Tuesday night. Wonderful atmosphere and the staff were so welcoming.
The food was incredible, there were so many things on the menu that we wanted to try, but after much deliberation we finally settled on the seafood sharing platter, then one rack of lamb and one trip of tacos. Everything was absolutely delicious and cooked perfectly. We can't wait to come back during our next visit to Ilfracombe!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have intended to visit Relish for quite a while and tonight we made it! We were not disappointed at all. Kate welcomed us and we were offered a choice of table before anyone else arrived. I had delicious salmon to start and my husband enjoyed his tasty French onion soup. My venison casserole was excellent, as was my husband's rack of lamb and we both loved our sweet of cheese board and chocolate brownie. An excellent meal experience all round.

1  Thank Silver_lady_m
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ilfracombe has many good restaurants but our meal at Relish is one of the best I've ever had. Every mouthful was beautiful & the service brilliant! Thank you.

1  Thank Zillah N