“Special italian”
Review of 519 Lord Street

519 Lord Street
Ranked #22 of 393 Restaurants in Southport
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The owner(savatore) is a cheerful character, the food is excellent, a nice place too visit and have a good meal, with an easy relaxing atmosphere, live music on saturdays

Reviewed 31 March 2018

arrived (again) at 519 lord street restaurant last night for our meal to be greeted by the owner who was very polite & showed us to our table.
we ordered our starters & main meals, which both were of fantastic quality large portions perfectly cooked. excellent value.
would recommend this restaurant & we will be returning next time on a Saturday evening for the entertainment.
keep up the good work guys see you soon :-)

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have visited this restaurant many times over the years and it never disappoints. The service and food is second to none. We had a deal from wowcher which was a starter, steak and a glass of wine and it was fabulous. We had the cajun chicken salad and ribs to start - good sized portions and tasted great. We both had sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection which was served with veg and chips. We could not fit in a dessert but had a coffee each - Salvatore does do the best liqueur coffees and a nice baileys coffee was a perfect end to the meal.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I thought it was about time I made a review of this superb restaurant, I don't really go in for online reviews, but 519 Lord street deserves to be praised. Whenever my wife and I go to Southport we always come to 519 Lord street to eat. The food is absolutely fabulous and the staff are very friendly and the whole place has a nice and relaxed atmosphere and it really is superb value for money. The kitchen is all open and on view and you can see the chefs cooking real home made food.
My wife and I both feel 519 is easily one of the best places to eat in Southport because the food is really, really good and you can tell it is all home made by people who can actually cook, really well. If you ever visit Southport I highly recommend you visit 519 and try the food. To the chefs and staff at 519, Bravo!!! Will be back soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I wish I could recommend this place, but I seriously can’t! Food was poor, wine was cheap and nasty, service was ok , but that’s all it had going for it. I’m not sure if other reviewers went to the same place as I did! It’s a bit confusing to be honest. I would not recommend it personally, I’d avoid it at all costs.