“Recent meal”
Review of Namaste Holborn

Namaste Holborn
Ranked #1,098 of 6,746 Restaurants in Greater London
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Description: Namaste Holborn is a vegan and vegetarian restaurant in the heart of London's Boswell St just a few minutes away from Holborn tube station. We are well known for being one of the best Indian Vegetarian food restaurants in central London offering tasty, hygiene, and healthy Indian food at the best price. Our mission is to serve the finest Indian cuisine in a new wave with superb, exciting flavors, tastes; our menu includes vegan, gluten-free, and innovative food ideas offering great Indian dining experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a really fantastic little place and a really fantastic meal was had by all of us.
My main is shown down below.
The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and were attentive without being overly so.
Will definitely visit again.
I also had enough left over for another meal.
This is a place were I didn't mind that there was no meat on the menu!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 25 October 2020

Namaste.
This is a gem of a restaurant. The curries are really tasty. The rice aromatic and well cooked.
The staff friendly and welcoming. The decor is slightly old fashioned and simple, which I like.
If you are South of the river. (Waterloo) you can catch a bus over the bridge, and be there in 10mins.
Take away. Easy.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank CeedLondon
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Chanced upon Namaste on our way home and the amazing smells tempted us inside. We ordered some things we knew and took a chance on some we didn’t - everything was delicious. Seriously considering becoming vegetarian if it all tastes this good! The staff are super friendly and helpful with recommendations. Get off the beaten track and head here, you won’t be sorry.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 26 September 2020

My hungry friend and I ordered starters and main courses, but the portions are so generous that I only managed to eat half of my main course (the delicious Paneer Makhani). But luckily, they put the rest into a sealed container for me to take home. All the dishes we had were excellent, as was the mango lassi (beautifully creamy and slightly tart). And the staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We shall definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Visited the restaraunt after a hospital appointment with our son at GOSH which is around the corner. Had a delicious meal that our son also enjoyed. Anyone visiting must try the chilli paneer. We ordered ours without onion and garlic. Best I have ever tasted hands down. Look forward to returning and trying a few other dishes. Great selection on the menu.

Date of visit: September 2020