No Problem with the Hotel. Big Problem with the Hotel Shuttle service which is run by independent company for all the hotels new by.
The Shuttle took 30mins to arrvie and then took over 30 mins to reach Terminal 5.
I missed my flight becasue of this and BA's (BAA) policy of neeing to arrve 35mins before the flights leaves (i made it in 30)
So allow plenty of time for this. I think Nototel and others should have there own service or at least warn Customers of the taime taken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, UK - Greater London