I flew to London and Cheery Lane Hotel was easily located. The front desk Experience was a bit exhausting and a room Upgrade request was not possible, And We spent some time But the trainee in front desk is not a great idea I believe without a proper guide ! Overall the issue settled to enter room. I found for value paid the Room was dull. And No water bottle - I was told only Executive rooms Get a bottle of water ! I was left reeling !! Bottle of Water Linked to your Room level.
And NO Toiletry - Guys be careful -- you feel this is Unfriendly for 10 GBP less paid !!
Amazing I adjusted in 02 days, and Restaurant Qty is too low for the value paid. I skipped eating here next day- walked to nearby Crown Plaza for Indian food - which was quite expensive and average though.
Bar man Nice And 2 days of stay made me get used to here. Front Desk when I got up to leave at 0430 had a Cab arranged for me, waiting and Front Desk Person was excellent supportive - Got also an alarm call.
Confused - I stay here Next time or not ? No - I probably -switch to another Novotel at Airport !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short drive from one of London's main international airports, Novotel London Heathrow Airport is the perfect place for a stopover. Whether travelling in or out of the capital, you are guaranteed a restful night's sleep. Enjoy the luxury of our indoor heated swimming pool and ensure your travels are stress-free at Novotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Heathrow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Heathrow Hotel West Drayton
- Novotel Hotel London Heathrow
- Novotel West Drayton
- West Drayton Novotel
- Novotel London Heathrow West Drayton, UK - Greater London