“Bit Confused ! How I felt here !!!!”

Novotel London Heathrow
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in West Drayton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I flew to London and Cheery Lane Hotel was easily located. The front desk Experience was a bit exhausting and a room Upgrade request was not possible, And We spent some time But the trainee in front desk is not a great idea I believe without a proper guide ! Overall the issue settled to enter room. I found for value paid the Room was dull. And No water bottle - I was told only Executive rooms Get a bottle of water ! I was left reeling !! Bottle of Water Linked to your Room level.
And NO Toiletry - Guys be careful -- you feel this is Unfriendly for 10 GBP less paid !!

Amazing I adjusted in 02 days, and Restaurant Qty is too low for the value paid. I skipped eating here next day- walked to nearby Crown Plaza for Indian food - which was quite expensive and average though.

Bar man Nice And 2 days of stay made me get used to here. Front Desk when I got up to leave at 0430 had a Cab arranged for me, waiting and Front Desk Person was excellent supportive - Got also an alarm call.
Confused - I stay here Next time or not ? No - I probably -switch to another Novotel at Airport !

Room Tip: Book Executive Room If wish to stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Roberto A, Front Office Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear MADHUKAR K,

Thank you very much for your review of the Novotel London Heathrow Airport.

I am sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. At Novotel we aim to provide value for money as well and I apologise you did not feel that this was the case.

I fully take on board your feedback regarding your experience at check-in, but thank you for your patience regarding the delay.

With regards to bottled water, Novotel London took the decision earlier this year to implement the policy that only our executive or suite rooms would have complimentary water, but of course we value the feedback of our guests.

Nonetheless, I am glad that you had great experiences at check-out and at the bar and we hope to welcome you back with us soon.

Kind regards,
Roberto Alcaide
Novotel London Heathrow Airport

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed two night with infant n kids got superior room. The room was specious n clean very nicely laid out. Facilities were good. Really happy with stay altogether didn't ate in. Found car park but expansive it's hotels car park still paid separately 12 pound per night. Swimming pool is nice. Kids play area had x box but it was a war zone kids chucking items. Kept my kids well away which is sad. It delivers wat it says in all other aspects very helpful staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you liked your room and the facilities we have in the hotel. We would like to thank you for kind words and comments, escpecially those about our team. We are however sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the car parking charge. You will find that all hotels in the Heathrow area who have a car park will charge and we are competitively priced.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Novotel for two nights before flying back to Australia. The rooms were comfortable and have a nice updated bathroom. The room were also very quiet which was great. For a family with older children I would maybe consider getting interconnecting rooms if you were wanting some extra room. The pool was a lovely addition and was especially enjoyed by the children. The children's play area was great (both for young and older kids) and after breakfast the children would disappear and play. The service at the hotel was excellent and the staff were more than helpful in informing us of how to get into London and the best tickets to buy for the day. Windsor is also a short 20 minute drive away and would recommend a trip if you have the time. If you don't have a car the hotel are able to organise a driver at a fixed rate to drive you to Windsor. The breakfast breakfasts were great and if at night you decide you don't want to eat in the hotel there is a great little pub a short distance away. As we were travelling as a large family we did miss having porters to help with the luggage but this was just a small thing and didn't affect our stay. I would recommend the Novotel as a reasonably priced and very comfortable place to stay before a flight. We also took advantage of a special offer of a 5pm check out on the Sunday and this was perfect as our flight to Sydney wasn't until 9.30pm and we could swim in the pool, shower and relax before the long flight home.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Larochelle35
Roberto A, Front Office Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Larochelle35,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel London Heathrow.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive reviews such as yours and we would like to thank you for your kind words and compliments. We are pleased that you were happy with your room and that you enjoyed our breakfast offering. We are also glad that we were able to provide you with your late checkout for your late flight.

Thanks again for your review and it would be a pleasure to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Fine for a one night stop with kids. There is a pool which is great. Felt the cleanliness could have been better. My bathroom was ok on the surface but on closer inspection it needed a good deep clean (Hair under the sink and in the bath and shower). Breakfast was superb with plenty choice and a reasonable price with kids going free.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Roberto A, Front Office Manager at Novotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Leesa G,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel London Heathrow Airport.

We glad to hear that you were pleased with our swimming pool and that you were able to take advantage of it during your stay. We are also happy to hear that you liked our breakfast offering. We are however sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I would like to follow up with this further however I will need to know more details of your reservation so that I can go and discuss it with our Housekeeping Manager. If you get a spare moment, I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me with your reservation details on h1551-fo@accor.com.

Thanks again for your review and I look forward to receiving your email.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here overnight before an early flight out from Heathrow.
Check-in was good and my room and bathroom looked as if they had been recently renovated - all very nice. A second door separating the bathroom and corridor room from the bed area was an excellent idea for reducing noise.
My one complaint is the cost of a glass of wine at the bar - 11 pounds for a large glass of Argentinian wine I found a total rip off - I had lunch that day with friends at a lovely French restaurant and had a very nice Italian wine, the same size and just as tasty, for 6 pounds 75 pence, and my main course was less than the cost of Novotel's glass of wine. Their mark up must be huge and totally unnecessary to treat their patrons like that.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sally S,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel London Heathrow Airport.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great check in experience and that you were pleased with your room. We are glad that you liked the functionality of the second door in your room and that you were able to take advantage of it in order to reduce additional noise.

We are however sorry to hear that you found our prices higher than you expected. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our Food and Beverage Manager who will look into this further.

Thanks again for your review and we sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Drayton
2.9 km away
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
0.3 km away
Holiday Inn London-Heathrow M4, Jct. 4

Been to Novotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!