Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow
US$64
US$50
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$94
3,310 results
All reviewsmagpielounge barpetrol stationlarge hotelthe busbusy hotelclose to the airportan early flightholiday extrasone night stayfamily roomovernight staycar parkingtea and coffeefollowing morningdays parkingheathrow
Reviewed 1 April 2018

As a starting point for a holiday with an early start the next morning this is a great hotel, near the airport.Has a friendly staff and excellent restaurant service with staff who worked very hard undervery busy conditions.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Neil M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow
I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and would recommend the Hotel for an overnight stay prior to a flight the next day.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel when you are next flying out from Heathrow.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed for one night with 15 days parking included and found it very good value. The room was spacious with a view over the runway (no excessive noise). The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel has a good bar and restaurant serving food to suit most tastes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting a review of the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow
I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you were particularly impressed with the spacious room and evening meal.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this place for an overnight stay and holiday parking.
found a parking spot eventually and went to get some food...
all overpriced and poor but this icing on the cake .
Two Baileys coffee came back at
£18.70....what !!!
when queried a manager said yes its a new price list, we knew it would cause problems?
Sorry I don’t care how cheap your parking is, I’m not being mugged in other ways ... no more bookings from me

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fredsadventures

Thank you for posting a review of the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow.

I am sorry you found our bar prices expensive - we do carry our extensive market research before reviewing our tariff and they are consistent with competitor Hotel in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I booked 3 rooms for the night of the 26th March. Upon arrival I was told that I had only booked 2. I showed my booking and it clearly said 3 rooms. I asked if one of the party had already checked in which would have accounted for the difference and was assured that they had not. After waiting for an hour at reception I then had to pay for an additional room and was given 3 room keys. I asked if I could leave the other 2 keys at reception for my guests to collect upon arrival and was told NO.
I then wanted in reception, only to be rung by my wife, who had gone to our room, to be told that one of my guests had, in fact, checked in previously and paid for his room and they wanted the extra key back.
The key was duly handed back as requested.
I was then informed that hey were going to refund the extra room. I assume that if they did they refunded it to my early arriving guest. However, I have discovered that they have billed my Amex Card with the original £233 plus an extra £75 presumably for the additional room.

A total disaster and I suspect that I will have a fight to get my money back.

Room Tip: Check you bill
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nick M

Thank you for posting a review of the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow.

I am so sorry for the confusion at check in and the inconvenience caused to you. In order to investigate the matter further it would be helpful if you could contact myself direct with your name and date of stay and then I can also ensure that the necessary refund is made

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My airline arranged for me to stay here as a result of my flight being cancelled. It had been a long day and all I really wanted was for something to go right. Sadly several members of staff had other ideas

I was greeted by a member of checkin staff who was so busy dealing with a query from another member of staff she didn’t pay me any attention, and just dealt with my entire checkin while talking on the phone to someone else.

However eventually I got my keycard and went to my room

The room itself was nice enough. It was clean and in good condition.

As part of the booking I had a free meal courtesy of the airline.

I went down to the restaurant and waited 5 minutes to be seated. When I mentioned the free meal I was told I should have been given a voucher when I checked in and was sent back to reception

I then had to queue for anther 10 minutes to ask for the voucher and the person who assisted me didn’t even have the courtesy to apologise.

I am reasonably sure that some form of professional sympathy would have been nice from the staff given that I was there for a flight cancellation. Or maybe at least some competence from the staff so you didn’t keep having to go back to the reception.

On a positive note, the buffet food provided for the evening meal was nice

The member of staff who handled my checkout was also nice. He was extremely helpful about my bus query.

Sadly I will be giving this hotel a wide berth next time I fly from Heathrow.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for posting a review of the Park Inn by Radisson, Heathrow
I am very sorry for the confusion on arrival at dinner - the team member should have contacted Reception for you. I will bring this up with our Restaurant Manager. I am pleased however that you received better service at check out and also enjoyed your dinner.