“Delicious food and great service ”

ERIKI - Crowne Plaza
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in West Drayton
Price range: US$25 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine Indian Dining within the Crowne Plaza London-Heathrow Hotel. A large central bar ideal for pre dinner drinks. Private Dining room for up to 36 guests with a large 65" Projector for Visual Presentations and Bose speakers ready to connect to your own Smartphone to enjoy your own playlist.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as a family after a full day at Legoland and it was great. The service was quick and attentive. The food was delicious, hot and very tasty. This restaurant is good for families, couples or groups.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We went with my family the food was so wonderful n tasty the staff served us well the supervisor Mr Nigel Cardozo was very helpful.he did a very good job.Thanks you Nigel you made us feel at home

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Set within the Crown Plaza Hotel you will find this restaurant. Food was very tasty and left us feeling very satisfied. We would certainly use again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I love to accompany my husband on business trips. Saw Indian restaurant at hotelwhen explored on line. Love Indian food, love cooking and cook Indian food a lot. Passionate about cooking. Worst Indian food ever eaten was when we lived in America. It was awful. This was next. Is this restaurant catering for Indians who come from America or maybe India, Pakistan or Bangladesh. It was so utterly unhealthily salty . They cooked a smaller portion of my xacuti chicken to replace but it still tasted so artificial. As though curry powder just chucked in. So sad as I was so looking forward to this evening as I love going out with my husband. Cook Xacuti chicken at home!

The service everything else was wonderful. There were so many Indian people in the restaurant so maybe I have got it all wrong . Lovely ambience in the restaurant The onion bahjies were outstanding. Trying hard to make them like this at home.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

While we were at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on a course, we had excellent food and service at Eriki - thoroughly recommended!