“Tasty Toasties!”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Local ice cream, coffee, tea, light bites, bagels, waffles, gluten free and dairy free options, free wifi. We're dog friendly too with plenty of parking in the adjacent car park where the first hour is free. You will always receive a friendly welcome in this beautiful historic town of Midhurst.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fab local cafe with a stylish, bright and friendly atmosphere. Hubby and I have visited several times now - so much nicer than Costa. Usually busy but we've always found a spot to sit and enjoy the yummy cakes & tasty toasties. Wish them every success!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

A warm welcome and bowl of fresh water for our golden retriever. Great selection of cakes. Close to the car park.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit. Both really enjoyable. First time my partner and I tryed the waffle with bacon and maple syrup as unsure if we'd like this we also shared 2 paninis all three were delicious. Today I came with my sister toddler and baby we were all adequate to feel very welcome. Quick service for order and delivery of food which was warm and incredible ( the bacon waffle syrup stack ) oh and salted caramel hot chocolate Mmmmmm. Toddlers milk came in a milk bottle presented with three party rings stacked on the straw looked brilliant. Reasonable and great food and service and I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to eating out. To top of my visit when I walked to the bus stop to go home alone with baby and toddler I realised my son had left his favourite car in the garden if I had gone back for it I'd of missed the bus and been late for my daughter coming home from school if id left it my toddler would have had a melt down. I rang the cafe to kindly ask could they find it and keep hold until I could return. But the lady on the phone found the car and ran it straight round to us. What a kind thing to do and just about save my son from heart break and me from a headache so thank you to that wonderful lady and all the staff for doing a great job. My fav place

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

A friendly coffee shop at the start of the village of Midhurst we Just had coffee but would have loved a cake as they looked delicious as did all the food we saw.

1  Thank Brooksie1951
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This really is the place to have either a coffee break or welcome lunch break if you are travelling along the A272 through Midhurst. Large car park and free public toilets (car park free for the 1st hour) and Fitzcanes is 3 - 5 minutes walk from the car park.
The toasted sandwiches (ham and cheese filling) on really good toast were exceptionally good value at £5.95 and the pot of tea for one (2 good sized cups) for £1.80 cannot be beaten. Friendly and very efficient staff. No wonder you never find this place empty! Why can't all cafes be like this. Excellent 10/10