“Lovely food”

Restaurant 1881
Ranked #61 of 122 Restaurants in Horley
Price range: US$86 - US$86
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Have stayed twice for a meal & overnight accommodation.
Stanhill Court is a delightful venue, the restaurant is pleasant but not huge, the food is lovely.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Excellent Restaurant within the Stanhill Hotel. Unrushed personal service delivering lovely surroundings and excellent food. Tried several dishes over a number of sittings and found the food to be of the highest quality. Nice ambiance and ideal to finish with drinks in the library or outside depending on the weather. Good choice of quality wines and drinks. Quality bar too. Ample parking. Just watch your SatNav with their postcode. My directions were slightly off course, this could be my technology rather than any fault of theirs. Well worth a visit...

Reviewed 29 July 2015

booked an evening meal food all ok . waitress very good quick attentive good customer service. drinks bit steep

Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

We only had lunch this time, sadly no overnight stay. The welcome and customer service was perfect just as we expected from our previous visit. The Orangery was set out beautifully and lunch exceeded our expectations. The quality of food, in both cooking and presentation was very high and the chef had catered for my Gluten and dairy intolerance so that I had a lovely meal along with everyone else. We will return...cannot wait to have another overnight stay as well.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

My family and I booked to go for our christmas dinner at stanhill court 18 of us , we was all really excited and looking forward to our dinner , after spending £172 for my family of 4 we were expecting a Christmas banquet to remember, it was a dinner to remember but for all the wrong reasons. We were handed our starters , not even a mouthful of each, the children received a bread roll as a starter , the Christmas dinner arrived , and we thought they had given us a child's plate , 3 small roast potatoes , 2 Brussels sprouts , 1 slice of carrot , stuffing in the shape of a hockey puc , and that's about it , there was no Yorkshire pudding no parsnips hardly any veg , it's safe to say we didn't eat fresh cut turkey , it was a frozen turkey leg joint ,then the pudding , again a mouthful of each. We were all so very disappointed and left still feeling hungry , I have emailed the hotel and still not had a reply , it's safe to say myself and my family will not return to this hotel for our Xmas dinner .