Open today: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$52.85
from US$52.85
from US$33.38
2,110 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

I am a frequent traveller and visit a variety of airport business loungers on a weekly basis, today was my third visit to the No1 lounge North Terminal since it reopened and today was a complete disappointment.
After a lovely welcome at the front desk and simple check-in I went into the main lounge, the lounge was not overly busy with less than 50 people (47) but as many areas have been closed off, including the library, it was difficult to find a place to sit but I chose to sit near the bar area with a small table and place my menu sheet in the centre, knowing this would indicate to the floor staff I had not order yet, after 15 mins without anyone coming over a very happy food server approached with some food, mistakenly thinking the food was for me but on seeing the menu she said.. "oh I guess this is not for you" I conformed she was correct and she asked if anyone had been to take an order, I said that there hadn't she quickly found somebody to rectify this.
I do not eat fish or cheese so the only other option at this time (16:30)was for an all day breakfast. I enquired if there may of been a lighter option of some kind of salad or even just some biscuits & cheese but sadly none of this is now available and in fact as for ANY other food offers.. There was none, no fruit, nuts, chips or snacks are offered.
The breakfast was OK but made with poor quality products my overall experience was very poor and if I had paid the regular entry fee of £32 I think I would be requesting a refund, for £32 you can have a meal and drinks in many of the other bars and restaurants airside.

No1_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at No1 Lounge - Gatwick North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Hello Michael,

Thank you for raising this and I am sorry that you felt the need to do this and will be investigating the issues you have raised.

So I can look into this, would it be possible to gain a little more information from you regarding how you entered the lounge (direct booking/lounge membership scheme/airline invite/etc.), the full name of the lead passenger and the booking reference/lounge membership number, If you could send this to guestrelations@no1lounges.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Was worried by all the bad reviews, but here now and no problems with only getting an hour as one review stated...must have booked the wrong time maybe....actually arrived early, but allowed entry..very nice girls on the door, and lovely attentive staff inside...jumped on me straight away, and food (all day brekkie) arrived 5 mins later.. OK...food wasn't fantastic, but quite adequate in my view..Not overcrowded, and no/little queue for the bar..

Date of experience: October 2021

Hello Martin!

Thank you for your kind words, I have passed this onto the lounge manager.

We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 October 2021

This was by far the worst rip off ever, our lunch, if you can call it that was a roll with two cheap fish fingers in it , I would give my grandchildren more than that!we also had a piece of inedible flapjack that tasted stale! I cannot stress how disappointed were with this experience , a total rip off.
it was supposed to be a birthday treat and was far from that, the service was poor we didn't get served for ages .
My advice would be to not touch this place with a barge poll. I feel totally cheated out of a large sum of money!

Date of experience: October 2021

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience.

Katie.

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

The worst coffee I have ever tasted (and I have had some really horrible ones) - its flavor was a mix of damp cardboard and ash. Cooked breakfast was lukewarm, with highlights of flavorless sausage and reconstituted scrambled egg. No bacon available. Little effort to provide choices for my gluten-free wife. The staff were as uninspiring as the food - surly and uninterested. I have no idea why BA sends its business class passengers here unless it is to manage expectations for later on.

1  Thank DavidJW-S
No1_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at No1 Lounge - Gatwick North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Hi David,

I'm so sorry to see you were disappointed with this visit.

Thank you for your feedback, this has been shared with our team.

We have recently been experiencing issues with our coffee machine at this lounge, which has been flagged and is being dealt with as a matter of urgency.

As we investigate every piece of feedback we receive fully, we always provide anyone leaving us a review the email address for our Guest Relations team. As this information isn't available via TripAdvisor we wonder if you would be willing to contact us via guestrelations@no1lounges.com with the details of how and when you entered the lounge, along with the name of your review and this will be picked up ASAP and a full response will be provided on this.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2021 via mobile

We paid at the door has we were having an early flight. No real complaints about the staff which is why this is 2 star and not 1. The coffee was un-drinkable. My wife ordered bran flakes which never arrived. We eventually got our All day breakfast after an hours wait. Parts were luke warm, some cold some like the eggs inedible. £40pp for this. Shocking.

1  Thank marksD3458XX

Hi Mark,

I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience.

Thank you for bringing your feedback to our attention, it has been shared with our team. As we investigate every piece of feedback we receive fully, we always provide anyone leaving us a review with the email address for our Guest Relations team. As this information isn't available via TripAdvisor we wonder if you would be willing to contact us via guestrelations@no1lounges.com with the details of how and when you entered the lounge, along with the name of your review and this be looked at and a full response provided.

Kind Regards,