“vegan friendly”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy visiting the Coffee Bothy and always enjoy the experience. Today I took my son and his girlfriend for lunch. As my sons girlfriend is vegan I was not sure what would be available. When I asked staff for vegan options they could not have been more helpful and the kitchen staff went out of their way to provide a delicious soup which was very much enjoyed. Staff also communicated that the Chef was looking to include a vegan friendly menu and asked for feedback on ideas. It was lovely that my guest had such a nice experience and I would like to thank the staff for their service

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place in a beautiful setting . Good food and friendly staff. Clean and a shop too . Food from snacks to main meals . Cakes too , all freshly made

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Be prepared to wait 10-15 mins during busy periods but they do have a ticketing system that appears to work. Food is good, cakes to die for (and you might). Food shop with freezer supplies. Car park entrance a little tight and access road could do with a resurface but I don't think that's down to them.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Plenty of parking with a tight entrance. busy farm shop, even busier restaurant, however you get a ticket and they will call you, they also have the express café, which we used. We have the soup and sandwich combo, very satisfactory, however a club sandwich should be toasted, quartered and held together with cocktail stick or similar.
Good service. We'll be back again

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We visited for a late lunch after getting ski boots fitted in Stirling. My daughter is a Coeliac and has to eat a strictly gluten free diet or is extremely ill. Well we were in for a treat. The staff were helpful, caring and very knowledgeable which we often find is not the case when eating out, lots of places don’t understand that the tiniest crumb will make her ill (not the Coffee Bothy). All the food we ordered was delivered fast and was delicious. This place was a real find and we will definitely be back next time we are in Stirling.