“Lovely cottage with some disappointing finds”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jimmiloll...
Newport, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage with some disappointing finds”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location, situated up a steep hill, but close to Saundersfoot Beach, so you have to be able to walk uphill. We arrived in the pouring rain, myself, a 64 year old rather athritic person and my 8 months pregnant daughter, our other halves were joining us the following day. We were disappointed to see the number of steps up to the back entrance to the cottage, which was difficult for unloading all our luggage etc in the rain. We managed fine, but I think this should be pointed out beforehand because someone with limited mobility would really struggle. You enter up the steps into a decked area with seating, with seaviews,which is lovely. The cottage itself is compact, but is very pleasant with the living area having large double glazed patio doors looking across the bay. All was tastefully decorated, including the bedrooms. The negatives - when we arrived, half an hour before check in time because of the rain, the cleaners were outside, and hadn't even entered the cottage. We went away for an hour and a half, giving them time to clean. We noticed that the previous owners black bags of rubbish were still out the back, but a call to coastal cottages soon had them removed. The skirtings were really dusty in places and when my husband lifted the bed because we had lost a shaver, we found previous occupants pants and socks, along with the dust.The linen cupboard was a total mess, no problem for me, but not a good look. I have photographic evidence of all of this. It would certainly not stop me going back, but the cleaners are not doing a very thorough job.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stephanie...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Week's Holiday”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Had a terrific holiday here with my partner and 8 year old son. The cottage is beautiful, on an elevated position with beautiful views over the bay. Very spacious and comfortable. However, if your car is bigger than a Mini or Smart car, I'd leave it on the main road as the driveway is very small and you can't use the garage. Saundersfoot is lovely, with a beautiful beach and plenty of places to eat and drink. But be prepared for a steep walk back to the cottage as Saundersfoot is on a hill. Also, locally there are plenty of places for days out. Believe me, you'll be spoilt for choice, it's a great area for families. I can't recommend this place enough and would love to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Steep walk back
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$178
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing