Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Lovely hotel situated in a good place to base while exploring the area!! Lovely clean hotel,accomodating and pleasant staff,rooms spot on as usual,food was good!! The downside was being kept awake all night by certain guests

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Great new Premier Inn in a fantastic location. We had several minor issues, these mainly due to the inexperienced staff, however, this did not spoil our stay. All issues were dealt with appropriately. Look forward to returning again.
Big shout out to the guy who checked us in, made us feel very welcome also seen him at breakfast, where he had time to chat & give local advice. This was invaluable when new to the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Really happy with our stay. When we arrived we were informed the hotel had only just opened. Absolutely spotless as you would expect from a brand new hotel.

TV was not working but this was due to a local fire - all local TV not working so not really their fault.

Breakfast was delicious and plentiful on both days - lots of hot food replenished often and lots of continental options for the kids. Restaurant was fully booked the first night but we booked for the second - really happy with our meals and the staff were brilliant at catering for our children.

Overall it was a great cheap base for a seaside break and we would definitely stay again.

1  Thank A9915ISsarahc
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Although it has a restaurant on site don’t expect it to be open or have food. Staff lovely but manager couldn’t care less about any problems. Take a packed lunch or book local restaurant in advance or you will go hungry or stuck eating takeaway all the time

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2021

I only stayed 1 night in a family room. Hotel is immaculate but I was left disappointed as I was informed last minute that the restaurant would be closed the night of my stay. Having a resyaurant was the reason I booked Premier Inn and not Travelodge. I was travelling alone with my kids so wanted convenience. I went to the Coop for food for myself and two children to eat in our room. Our TV didn't work due to a fire at the Yorkshire TV mast. I understand this was outside Premier Inn control but I wasnt informed about it when checking in. If I was, I most definitely would have eaten out. They are not smart TVs so no Netflix or Prime could be streamed. They would not cover additional cost of upgrading the wifi so we could stream to my phone. Trying to entertain 2 kids in a room with 1 smart phone is not easy!!. At breakfast there was nothing left despite us turning up at our booked slot. There was no sausage, veggies sausage, blackpudding, mushrooms, hashbrowns. What hot food they did have wasnt being cooked to keep up with demand so there would be a glut of eggs but nothing else and then the beans would be ready but the eggs were running short. We visited the hot food counter 3 times and came away with nothing each time. On the continental side there was no yoghurt, chocolate spread, pancakes, mixed fruit salad, mixed berries, some cereals were missing. There were no plates on the continental section, no cups by the coffee machine. I wasnt given a spoon at the table and no additional cutlery was out so had to take one from another table. Nothing was labelled so you had to guess what it was. There were empty glass bottles where the continental breakfast should have been and a bowl of unidentified white stuff. Overall it was a very disappointing stay. Im sure its teething problems but not happy that we had to pay full price to be their guinea-pigs.