“Plenty Options! ”

Ranked #60 of 120 Restaurants in Morecambe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The Station Promenade is a huge warm friendly pub with plenty food choices on the menu to pick from! It is definitely worth a shot!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Visited here for food while on a visit to Morecambe, waited at least 15 minutes at the bar to place an order due to the fact that there was no staff behind the bar to take an order. The place was not even busy, When a member of staff did eventually appear they did not appear to be bothered that they had kept us waiting, when we said how long we had waited all she said was "Oh Right". We then had to wait ages for the food. When it did come we had no cutlery, when I asked for some, I got told "I will get you some in a minute". The minute turned into 5 minutes. The food itself was lovely but the service was shocking. We will not be back!!!

1  Thank StepMich
Keeley R, General Manager at Station Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear about your recent visit to my restaurant. This is certainly not the behaviour that I want from my team and it will absolutely be addressed.

If there's ever a way I can get you back in and give you the service you deserve then please feel free to give me a ring.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review and I really hope that we can fix this and see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Keeley

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Great little cafe right at the end of the pier that used to be the transfer point for ferries in days gone by! Lovely views... nice cakes and a little walk-perfect !

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We came tonight after a while as we used to come virtually every week, but then the food seemed to deteriorate so stopped coming. Well I can honestly say what wonderful staff you have especially keighley (sorry if I spelled it wrong) what a lovely pleasant girl, it was so lovely to actually see someone so happy just doing their work!! The meal was lovely too so hopefully see you all again soon! Keep up the good work guys!

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Thank you so much for such a lovely review.

It was a pleasure to host your family for tea and I hope we see you again soon!

Keeley (you spelt it better than Starbucks do :) )

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Relaxing and worth a visit for food and a drink as a couple or with family and friends or on your own. Fantastic in summer when the platform hosts entertainment.

Keeley R, General Manager at Station Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We hope to see you again soon!