“Another great meal ! ”

Olivers cafe morecambe
Ranked #60 of 121 Restaurants in Morecambe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Called in today for my lunch ! The food was flavoursome , and served quickly . The staff were very friendly , clean and professional , nothing was too much trouble , they even gave me a sample of their new curry !
The cafe is reasonably priced and good value !
We will definitely call again !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I regret having to write this review and that my first review has to be bad. First of all the food here is fine, it's basic but I have no complaints about that. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for the staff. Myself and my husband visited on the 5th September. The cafe was not very busy at the time and it took some time to get served, there was loud laughter and noise from the kitchen and the two girls who seemed to be running the place were just on the mobile phones. Eventually we were served and had a girl with a very curt attitude. Food and drinks arrived in decent time but the attitudes of the staff has really put us off returning. Upon having our order put in front of us the smell of cigarette smoke was overpowering, there seemed to be no care to hygiene and I would not return due to rudeness and lack of customer service.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Well I am a local person to this café & I must say that I was very impressed, the service that I was given by the young ladies who we running the café were very polite, well mannered & on the whole a great atmosphere. The food was of a very good standard and was of good portion size, just what you need whilst you are shopping @ the market. I do recommend you go & give it a try. I shall be returning here again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

The service was great, the tea is great but the apple pie & custard is absolutely yummy a must have. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We visited here really just for a quick bite. The lovely young lady serving us made us feel very welcome. We had the early morning special bacon roll and coffee for £2 each. What a fantastic deal that was. And they didn't go light on the bacon. The girl told us her step dad made an excellent chilli, and, being suitably impressed so far, returned at lunch time. We were not disappointed and unjoyed a cracking lunch.
Lovely friendly staff and great food make this a must when you are near the indoor market.

1  Thank taxitel57