“Great,Freshly Cooked Food.”
Review of Pizzeria Italia

Pizzeria Italia
Ranked #88 of 120 Restaurants in Morecambe
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We wouldn't buy a take away any where else.The mixed kebabs are all 100% meat and chicken,cooked to perfection. Cheesy garlic bread is a favourite to compliment the kebabs.Huge portions.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

If you want a stone cold kebab, and something you didn't order this is the place to go! I for one won't be going again. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Avoid people ! Found a dead fly in my kebab, rang to tell them but they just hung up! Never ever again! Avoid guys

Reviewed 29 November 2016

we ordered a cheesy garlic bread with mushrooms to be disgusted when it turned up with a cooked spider in it. I then phoned to tell them that it had arrived with a spider in and got a reply off an argent member of staff telling me they couldn't refund me and didn't replace the meal. this place is absolutely disgusting!

1  Thank Danielle G
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Kebab was swimming in fat had gone everywhere all over the chips and pitta didn't even try it. Delivery driver told me I had the wrong address because he was outside and I wasn't there. He was at Rd not Ave. Called just eat for refund was a pain they wanted to pick the food up. So they didn't and they refunded me for all but the can of pop, you'd have thought after the state of the meal they'd have given it as a gesture of good will. Will never be ordering from here again.

1  Thank M1kfb86