“Coffee time ”

Kerry's Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Morecambe
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: Kerry's Coffee House serves a range of home baked cakes and treats, a selection of locally sourced food products and drinks. Food choices include chips, jacket potatos, hot meals, sandwiches, soup and much more. The ground floor is wheelchair accessible and holds a disabled bathroom. There is free wifi on the premises and a range of seating including outside and downstairs where there is a toddler area.
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

It's a coffee shop and serves food there is facilities for groups down stairs, staff are helpful has big windows which face the main road overall a nice place for a brew

Kerry B, Owner at Kerry's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our coffee shop.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Only ended up here as the card machine wasn’t working in the local Costa.

Asked for a large latte what came was anything but large! Must say Kerry herself was very pleasant but the other miserable member of staff must of got out of the bed on the wrong side of the bed as she was as miserable as the weather!!

Oh well I’ll stick to Costa!!

Kerry B, Owner at Kerry's Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

I'm very sorry that you didn't find our staff to be as chirpy and friendly as they should and have been trained to be, please rest assured I will be discussing this with our staff. As a local independent coffee shop our coffees are a standard size, this is reflected in the price you pay - and that only one price is advertised! Even though our latte is only £2.10 what we don't greatly advertise, but are very proud of, is that our coffee beans are roasted locally in Lancaster, our milk is from free to range cows milked in local dairies and even our crockery is sourced from a local business across the road. I' really sorry that size is so important to you and i truly hope that this isn't a substitute for some other insecurity.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I visited Kerrys Coffee House again when we were in Morecambe.
The cakes are delicious and great value for money.
The service is always friendly This GEM of a place is really worth a visit!
We sat outside with our dog and every effort was made to make him comfortable too!
He was offered a drink ( no not a Bacardi and coke as I would have fought him for it) a water, (which I had no inclination to fight for) and we were told that we were welcome to sit inside with him !
However I couldn't trust him not to acquire someone's lunch as we were passing the tables!! (He's very switched on that way and it would mean he could give my cooking a wide berth when we went back to our caravan!) Was really worried my long suffering husband would join him and I would be " cooking for one" and apologising for their behaviour lol
The owner of this coffee house is lovely and we are made feel so welcome every time we visit.
Honestly for lunch or a cuppa and a cake this is the place to go, customer service is exceptional and it's great value for money too.
Really worth a visit.
Staff at Kerry's Coffee house care about their customers which is ( and without sounding like my granny) rare nowadays!

Awww thank you very much. Your kind words are very much appreciated! We look forward to welcoming you again next time you are in Morecambe.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

1st visit here last week, lovely coffee and cakes , menu looked nice and really friendly good service, slightly spoiled by the choice of local radio station in the background.... believe me this station is not too everyone's liking .... maybe some chilled jazz or different background music?
It is the only thing putting us off coming back again.
Think about your target audience and not the staff who work there maybe.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff, lovely food and drink and very reasonably priced. So glad we came here for lunch! We will definitely be back to try the breakfast options. Would highly recommend this cafe.

1  Thank Sally D