“First "take away"”

Add it.
Pizza Uno
Ranked #72 of 132 Restaurants in Sevenoaks
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered our first take-away last night and the kids absolutely loved it! I collected the pizza from UNO and you definitely know a good stone baked pizza , when you see one!

Interior still looks incomplete and the sign for cash only on the window is a bit tacky it is also well past it's month notice now. Hopefully, they will change this and complete the interior of the place.

Definitely ordering Pizza from here again!!!

1  Thank FoxyMoxie01

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We went here last week and got two pizzas to take away, I think it cost about £24 for both - Card machine wasn't working as the place is new so watch out for that if you go, although the station has a cash point.

Was really impressed with the pizza, tasted really good. I had the prosciutto pizza which was delicious.... I did think at first the pizza was a bit small but it was more than plenty for one.

The staff were lovely & happy too. Will defo go again!

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I'm not a fan of pizza but the kids persuaded me and I relented! So glad I did. Best pizza we have eaten for years. Fresh, crispy and no grease oozing on the box. Really very, very good. A welcome addition to Sevenoaks and we will definitely use again. Plus it's on Deliveroo which is a bonus :)

1  Thank Kentmum11
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This new restaurant had only been open a week when I visited last weekend on a whim. No alcohol licence yet but staff say this is coming soon. The centre piece is a marvelous wood-fired oven attended to by expert pizza chefs. A wide choice of pizzas and various extras are on offer but the "secret recipe pizza dough" is the star, authentic, light and very tasty. The Americana was superb and great value. Staff friendly and attentive. There is a lot of competition for pizza in Sevenoaks but this non-nonsense traditional newcomer deserves to succeed.

1  Thank JohnHSevenoaks