“Always good for children ”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #88 of 132 Restaurants in Sevenoaks
Price range: US$0 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We visit pizza express regularly as our children love the children's menu.

The waiters are patient and helpful and obviously used to the chaos of children!

My husband enjoys their gluten free pizzas and dough balls. There is a reasonably good choice of non-pizza options e.g. Salads and a risotto.

My four year old came to a pizza party here last month and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Ate here with a friend and loved the food. Had a chicken salad which was delicious and a great desert. Service was excellent and staff took time to ensure the evening was a success. A lovely venue.

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

My first time visit in pizza express, and I had Americano pizza, pepperoni & mozzarella pizza, loved it it was thin and crispy, my friend had goat cheese, spinach & red onion one, that was super delicious. It was very good value for families specially if you use the voucher code.
Service is very friendly & grateful. I definitely go again.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday lunchtime and we were seated straight away. The price seems to have gone up since the last time we went and we only went this time as we had a voucher to use. The food was lovely but the drinks seem to be priced at the top end of the market in my view. Having said that the food was worth it especially the children's meal deal.

The staff were friendly and very friendly and provided a good service, especially as it got very busy in there between 1230 and 130. Seems to be the place to go for lunch with the family, especially if you have young children!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Foods ok, service is shocking. Seated ok, ordered ok, that's where it ended. Had to ask 3 times, yup, three times, for pens for the kids activity sheets we were
Given, and when the food arrived, asked for chilli oil and was politely told yes, then the staff all disappeared. No one appeared till ten minutes after we had finished! Bear in mind at the time there were only 3 live tables in the place I think that's shocking. When I complained I was met with a gormless looking chap who said he was sorry, but what he was actually saying was yeah right, whatever if you can read body language. Maybe that's why the place was so empty, but unless you are happy to be served by plastic staff who don't mean what they say, don't appear to care and have short term amnesia every time you ask for something that's not chargeable, then stay away.