“So friendly and accommodating”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
No 8 Sea View Gift Shop & Coffee Stop
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Aberdovey
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very friendly café serving a nice selection of cakes and pastries. The bara brith was moist and very tasty! There are only 3 tables but after some customers left they suggested they move tables around to make it more comfortable for our group which was a nice gesture.

A TripAdvisor Member
1910
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

What a hidden gem of a place. We stumbled upon the tea room quite by accident thinking it was just a gift shop. We had take away lattes and cakes but couldn't decide which cakes to get as they all looked delicious. I ordered the White chocolate and cranberry slice along with the caramel shortbread and was not disappointed. The caramel shortbread was undoubtedly the best I have ever had. I even went back after to try and buy another piece but they had closed for the day, gutted! Wish we were driving back but our holiday ends tomorrow! A must visit for a sweet afternoon treat! Also incredibly friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Morning coffee of fresh cappuccino with scones. Latte & lemon drizzle. Fun puzzle games on tables while you wait & great little gifts & souvenirs to browse & buy. Will return. Thanks

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Live locally but just found this little coffee shop with lots of ideal gifts at reasonable prices only a couple of tables but the service and the staff were really friendly. Enjoyed a coffee and a slice of their chocolate cake with cream of course soooo delicious my husband had coffee and walnut cake also delicious will be making this a regular stop

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I adore to eat cake, especially mid-afternoon!
This little tea shop, tables in the window of a gift shop, was fab!
We ordered at the counter and a very young and enthusiastic staff looked after us! I had coffee.... But they had a good selection of wonderful "Teapig" teas (a real touch of luxury) and I struggled to choose my cake from the lovely choice.
We returned the following day, Sunday, ...... but they were closed! Really?