“Beautiful Place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Welsh
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying in the Awel Y Mor bed and breakfast which is next door so we thought we would try it out as it was so close. A really beautiful restaurant with really lovely staff and great food. We went fairly early so it was quiet when we arrived but it very soon filled up. Really great choice of food ranging from a beautiful ribeye steak (which I had) to seafood. Overall a very enjoyable meal and evening and i highly recommend it to anyone. I think it would be advisable to book a table as it seems very popular.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My wife and I had a short stay at the Seabreeze in the middle of September, on the last night we decided to have dinner. My wife is vegetarian and unfortunately the vegetarian options on the menu had ingredients that my wife could not eat, we spoke to the restaurant during the day and they confirmed the chef could create a suitable option for us. My wife ended up with a risotto and she was able to select the key ingredients from a list provided by the chef, the result was amazing and congratulations to the chef for a high quality meal and also being able to accommodate our request at short notice. In addition the other meals we sampled on the visit were all of the highest standard, in all a terrific dining experience.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was not impressed service or food. Every day there was new staff serving us. Scallops not exciting, sole lacked flavor, and not one of the five in our party were excited about their meal. Better off going to the Riverside in Pennal for your dinner.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This is a lovely little place with friendly front of house staff. My wife and I both had the pork belly which was superb and followed by the sticky toffee pudding which was again excellent. I would rate this place as the best place in Aberdovey. Book in advance as it isn't quite a small place.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We booked yesterday to eat yesterday and were delighted with our meal.
Very welcoming staff, good range of both beers and wine and a fabulous menu.
We had the fish specials, calamari and a beautiful steak, and finished with 2 wonderful puds!!
The steak was beautifully cooked-exactly to order; accompanying hake special was a superb mix with prawns, beetroot,sweet potato and apple crisps. Absolutely sublime.