“little gem is anna”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

stayed in holiday apartment which was lovely Annas food is great and she has the most lovely staff too ,Anna has the most welcoming personality with a smile for everyone

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Anna must be one of the most welcoming hospitality owners ever and was her usual cheery self when we descended on her unannounced one evening with a few smaller folk in tow. We all managed to fit round one table and enjoyed a great meal of adult food and kiddie fare. This unpretentious restaurant has got it just right. Good quality freshly cooked produce, served by very friendly and obliging folk where nothing is too much trouble. And to top it all as I was paying for all - I am more than pleased to report that the bill was very reasonable too. Thanks from us all Anna!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Clearly very popular with the locals, this restaurant provided a simple honest freshly cooked menu. Good size portions, children had some off the menu requests which the staff were happy oblige. Very friendly atmosphere. Can bring your own booze. Good value for money. Will visit again for sure.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting here for 30 plus years and it never fails!! Great home cooked food served with a smile and chat from the gorgeous Anna. Well recommended

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I love these kind of places. The menu is not filled with fancy hipster food but with simple, honest classic dishes and the place is run by two friendly ladies. I really felt welcome, even though I was just a single customer. I would go here every other day if would be living in Aberdovey.
Food: simply great. Best chips I had while in Wales with the best fish (sole) I had while in Wales.