“Best in the north west”
Review of V10 Noodle Bar

V10 Noodle Bar
Ranked #88 of 179 Restaurants in Macclesfield
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

When I say "best in the north west" I don't mean best noodle bar in the north west... I mean the best takeaway food in the north west. I've been so many times to this place and it's always been good quality, amazing tasting and fresh food. As everything is cooked Infront of you you can customise a few things but honestly don't, cause everything is spot on!
Service always friendly, polite and fast. I can't recommend this place enough!!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 7 December 2020

Had our first meal from V10 and it was amazing, food was so tasty and fresh, no preservatives you get with some takeaways and they cook the food in front of you.
This will become our first choice for takeaway

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank PM_Happy_Holiday
Reviewed 18 July 2020

Wow! The best by far takeaway we have had in a long time.Apsolutely loved the drunken noodles. Staff all very friendly and very clean fresh food. Felt very safe as very well prepped for social distancing etc. We are from out of town. Our new favourite place thanks guys.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank illanajadec
Reviewed 5 June 2020 via mobile

Absolutely love the team here at V10Noodlebar !!! My dad ordered me noodles today and delivered them to my door cheers mum and dad .... vai thank you for not disappointing as per usual !!! And even better when He ordered my teryaki noodle with rice instead ... he was even asked ‘how’s Louise is she ok ‘ ten out of ten service every time always gonna return here for me favourite variation of meals !! Vai you know how fussy I am and you never disappoint big thanks guys carry on rocking it v10 style

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

First day open after lockdown so i had to go back ...
EXCELLENT food.