Review Highlights
Professional and knowledgeable

Brilliant abseiling afternoon with Neil. Really calm and inspiring instruction and great with the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
V H
Bristol, United Kingdom
Rock Climbing Experience

Me and my brother had wanted to try rock climbing for some time now. We booked a session with Rock... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jamespG7094VP

All reviews caving experience we felt totally safe brilliant experience lots of fun carol abseiling caves knowledge session diving encouraging activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

My 11yr old daughter and her friend did the half day dry caving and absolutely loved it! Carol was very knowledgeable and clearly loves what she does. She was very good with the girls, encouraging their curiosity, answering their questions and explaining things as they went along. She made sure the session was at the right level for them so they felt a sense of achievement. The girls had so much fun, it's been the highlight of their summer so far! We will definitely go back for the wet caving session.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

We took the family caving. Our guide Carol was amazing and took great care of our 3 daughters (4, 7, 10 years old) as well as myself and my partner. The route was planned to allow all 5 of us to participate comfortably and yet it challenged us all in very different ways. My daughters are still talking about their caving experience and I doubt they’ll forget it for a long time. We will certainly be returning to experience abseiling when next in the area.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Didn't know I had it in me, but Neil calmed my fears on the cliff face at Split Rock - so much so I went round more than once! Excellent tutoring and a truly 'different' experience in beautiful surroundings (although I wasn't concentrating on the view). To top it all, with Neil's expert eye on her, my daughter positively skipped down the rope! Thanks again

Reviewed 14 August 2021

As a first time climber we found this experience very professional, fun, challenging and rewarding. Neil, our instructor, was very through with his safety briefing and patient whilst teaching us all the required skills on the rock face. Would love to return again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Family of 3 had a brilliant time!

Neil was very witty, encouraging and generally made it an enjoyable experience! Would highly recommend.