All reviews bit dated older generation excellent value for money plenty of choice weekend break entertainment carvery
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 nights had room with balcony. Lovely room great price help yourself to cooked breakfast. selection of cereals available also.. Live entertainment was on Friday and Sat eve we had Sunday lunch today and have to say was outstanding the chef was awesome and probably the most selection of veg I have ever seen on display of any carvery I've been to all for a great price of £9per head.. The manager Mark was once again fantastic an absolute credit to the hotel. There's nothing that's too much trouble, his people skills are exemplary. We have stayed here a few times now and cannot recommend Mark and his team enough will definitely be returning great value for money thanks again for a great stay Mark.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise H
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Second night of my stay first night wasn't all it could be. so the management halp me with another night. All I can say is thank you. save me having to look around for somewhere else to stay and a room with a view is everything you could wish it to be. I'm looking out at the sea which is beautiful. Then breakfast which I must say breakfast was outstanding, there were cereals of multiple choice, fruit juices multiple-choice and the fried breakfast also serve yourself. but was very very high quality sausages were not cheap and nasty the chef on breakfast Duty could not do enough to help out any of the customers. That was witnessed by me so if you thinking somewhere to stay I'd recommend this room number 35 thank you to the management and staff for making my stay lovely. Will be booking with you again soon. Thanks you again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews i was a little worried but i didnt need to be. Yes the rooms are a little small BUT theres everything u need, theyre comfy, theyre clean, the staff are all friendly and helpful and the food is beautiful (big compliments to chef especially for breakfast). If ever i stay in weston again i will be staying here.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank luvhugz
Reviewed 25 February 2018

On arival the room was cold, with windows open and radiator turned off. We closed the windows and turned the radiator on, but it only slightly warmed up. The hotel provided us with a fan heater. The room was dated with a tiny bathroom which could do with renovating as there was a crack in the shower tray. The linen was clean and in good condition, apart from a dead moth in the bed.
The breakfast was good, but the waitresses were very good and responded to out requests promptly and in a friendly manner.
Overall the biggest problem was the cold room, and it may be that another room in the main body of the hotel may have been warmer as the corridors leading to our room weren't cold.

Room tip: Ours was a top floor room at the rear and was cold.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

We arrived unexpectedly - as we entered the reception the staff were very welcoming. We were lead to a table and were served promptly.Wwe had the best carvery we’d ever had. The staff were friendly and very helpful, especially to the elderly residents. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: January 2018