“Beautiful!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Passford Farm Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boldre
Passford Farm Guesthouse
Ranked #4 of 4 Boldre B&B and Inns
Norfolk
“Beautiful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

Passford farm is the most beautiful bed and breakfast we have ever stayed in, as soon as you arrive you are made to feel really welcome. We had a room on the top floor and it had everything we needed, tea and coffe facilities, a lovely little en suite and a really comfortable bed. It had a very cottagey feel to it with the beams and sloping ceilings.

We both said we felt so lucky to be able to stay in such a beautiful cottage, the breakfast was also really tasty.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank gemsz2

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2011

Woh, what mixed reviews. You have to wonder what people expect from some establishments. For us, it was great. Friendly welcome, small but adequate room, comfy bed good shower. Breakfast was yum and the bonus is, its such a beautiful home.

You wont be sorry if you book this B&B, promise.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank aussiedreamer2
pixiejoyce
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2011

What an enchanting B&B! As I am 7months pregnant comfort is top of my priority, and I take my V pillow everywhere! I was surprised that as soon as I laid down on an amazing mattress that was as thick as two standard mattresses, extremely firm yet contoured my pregnant body, I no longer needed my V pillow. We had two very lovely days and nights. Our breakfast was surprisingly to perfection as for a small B&B that had to cater for a large party that was also staying, the staff coped well. The owners recommended some great restaurants and pubs to visit. The cottage is very old and has all the characteristics and charm of its period. My husband and I always choose B&B's over hotels for their friendly, cozy, personal touch that I'm pleased to tell you lived up to our expectations. I have recommended Passford Farm to my work colleagues and friends and we look forward to returning.

2 Thank pixiejoyce
portsmouth, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three nights and had a lovely stay. We found Penny the hostess to be very friendly and accommodating and gave us lots of helpful information on places to visit and eat. The room was small but completely charming in this17th century cottage which has bags of character. The bed was extremely comfortable and we slept well. The breakfast was very tasty and well cooked. We would recommend this lovely cottage in its beautiful setting.

2 Thank pollywotsit
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

I was totally shocked to read the most recent review from "portia58" as we were staying at this charming guesthouse at the same time as the above mentioned.
This beautiful establishment we found to be exceptionally well run and found the owners and staff to be extremely friendly and accommodating to all needs.

I am somewhat taken back by the suggested un-professional and bad manor this other couple experienced especially with regards to the breakfast experience. It is quite clear how to place a breakfast order and my partner and I were appalled and slightly embarrassed by these other guests and their behaviour towards the hosts.

Yes the rooms could be a little on the small side; but its a 16th/17th century thatched cottage boasting masses of character and charm- not a spacious London penthouse suite! Either way it is most adequate and well furnished for a most enjoyable nights sleep.

We found our stay to be very relaxing and one of the most cleanest B+B’s we have stayed in. In addition to this, our stay was complimented by the most pleasant of hosts who were always available to accommodate with our requests.
The only element that spoilt our stay were the demanding and rudest of guests who spoilt breakfast for everyone.

We would both highly recommend this beautiful B+B and feel there is no need for such an aggressive and inappropriate review of what is essentially a picture perfect cottage in the New Forest. The only criticism we have is that other guests can spoil an experience as opposed to the premises or hosts themselves.

We will definitely be back and anyone reading this should also pay a visit!

2 Thank tbrown184
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boldre
1.4 km away
1.7 km away
The Spinney Bed & Breakfast
3.6 km away
Daisybank Cottage Boutique Bed and Breakfast

Been to Passford Farm Guesthouse? Share your experiences!