“Had lunch here on Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised.”
Review of Chairs Cafe

Chairs Cafe
Cuisines: New Zealand
Reviewed 31 October 2015

Had lunch here on Tuesday and was pleasantly surprised. Found it to be a really friendly and good value for money establishment. The portions were an extremely good size and very tasty. The service was really good, very welcoming. It was quite busy compared to other places. We browsed the dinner menu and thought we will definitely be coming back again to try it out.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We were lucky to be at the last 2 for 1 mains evening of the year.
Four different mains available, all tasty, good portion sizes and under $30. Part bar, part cafe morphing into restaurant at night, Chairs is friendly and unpretentious with good value food. Booking essential.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I visited "Chairs" several times during my stay at Snell's and every time was great and prices reasonable.
The coffee is good too.
Seafood chowder is a favourite of mine, and I thoroughly enjoyed their creamy. full of fish chowder .
The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly with friendly helpful staff.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

Located in Snells Beach shopping centre. Food consistently good. I had fish and chips yummy, good prices. Service good staff helpful.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I think it is hard to judge a cafe on one experience so as I eat here regularly I can confidently say the atmosphere is great it is a reflection of the town it is situated in beachy and laid back. There is indoor or outdoor seating options and the food is consistently good and fresh the meal sizes are also very generous. They have daily meal specials and overall value for money is excellent. The coffee is also great and they are a licensed cafe so a glass of wine or beer with lunch is great after a morning at the beach. I eat out alot and this is an old faithful I am rarely disappointed here and know I will get a good meal for my money. My family also get takeaway beef burgers from here they are the best local burgers hands down with fresh salad, homemade patties and beer batter fries with aioli mmm delicious.