Rhiwarthen Isaf Farmhouse B&B
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Capel Bangor
See available hotels
Four Seasons Hotel(Aberystwyth)
  • Beachfront
Richmond Hotel(Aberystwyth)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Had a lovely weekend staying with the very friendly Sian and family. The bedroom was huge, very clean and tidy. Lovely freshly cooked breakfast, nothing was too much trouble. Lovely location with super views of the valley. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Rhiwarthen Isaf is an excellent B and B in a beautiful location only a few miles from Aberystwyth. I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the countryside and watching the red kite flying outside whilst eating the freshly cooked breakfast. Sian and her family are very welcoming of visitors to their beautifully restored farmhouse. The room was very well furnished and spotlessly clean. I hope they have space the next time I visit Aberystwyth!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here while I graduated, the two rooms available were spacious and emaculately clean. Both offered everything needed in a retreat away.
Having been a receptionist at a popular hotel in Aberystwyth I found it impossible not to draw comparisons, but this beautiful little B&B won hands down.
Aberystwyth is full of tired, old fashioned questionable accommodation with rooms that are so dated that it's only a matter of time before it becomes relevant again. I am glad I have somewhere to recommend.
Morning was met with a big breakfast with local produce and a fair choice. On this particular morning I found myself packing my room key In height of graduation nerves. I hope all is forgiven as I haven't had the hounds after me yet.

In short, this little place met all my picky southern needs and was lovely.

Also the cows are fantastic!!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Stayed here for one night, really friendly welcome from Sian who served us tea and Welsh cakes when we arrived. We had the double room which was huge and with a gorgeous en suite bathroom. All very clean and beautifully decorated. Had the full Welsh cooked breakfast which was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2016

We stayed for one night with Sian and her family and it was such a pleasure. Lovely big room (ideal for a family too), tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. The guest's lounge is a nice place to relax outside of your room. The breakfast was served by Sian's daughter who was charming and as we were the only guests, they were happy to accommodate our preference for a late breakfast. The breakfast itself was fabulous, with jams, sugar, butter etc, all served in lovely dishes that felt more like being 'at home' than staying in a B & B with sauces & Jams in sachets!
We will definitely be staying again, as will other family members. Really good value for money too!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple