“Mom wanted pizza! ”

Giovanni's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 126 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My mom lives in The Villages and loves the pizza here. While visiting she wanted pizza so we ordered a pizza, some garlic knots and a dessert. I'm super picky about pizza, so while I found it lacking, compared to my favorite local spot at home, my mom likes it a lot. But what I DID love was the dessert! It was delicious and light and a perfect end to the meal.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank JenL72_Travels
Write a reviewReviews (285)

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

We ordered two carry out pizzas from Giovanni’s. Both were very tasty and done to perfection. Gustoso!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I ordered a calzone to go at the beginning of my meal, the meal came, no biggy, all was good...when I waited 20 minutes to pay my tab, I was then told it would be another 20 minutes before my calzone would be ready....really? I ordered it to go and SHELBY didnt put my order in until AFTER I was finished eating...then ignored me to pay my bill then told I had to wait even longer to get my to go order? GAME OVER

1  Thank Flyer728758
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Five of us had an early dinner. We all agreed that our entrees of choice were excellent and prices well within reason. The eating area is quite small but adequate. The service was excellent and friendly. I can say that we enjoyed our dinner gathering very much and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Family owned restaurant with a superb Italian menu. Great staff and Geo or his wife are often seen behind the counter.