Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the river aberdare cottages self catering rolling hills trout fishing his wife every evening wonderful getaway place zac nairobi weekend hike friends meals farms team
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020

To be honest I wasn't very sure what to expect when going there. But Zac and team proved that I made the right choice staying here.
It's a family run operation based in a close knit community. Zac and his wife are lovely people. Since his wife is a baker, they made us a wonderful surprise cake for our anniversary.
Their chef is amazing! I had all the local Kikuyu food I had been craving for a while.
The hike with Zac is the highlight of the trip. Make sure you request for it.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank nabilanabz
Reviewed 14 August 2020

My stay at Aberdare cottages has been the best holiday so far. i wish i could have stayed longer. Definitely will go to this place again. Zac and his family and staff were so welcoming.
Loved the place, food, rooms, service.....everything!!
The fishing and swimming in the river experience was ind blowing.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

It was good fun time with my friends ...worth visiting it ...peacfull n good fun time .

Food ..hospitality... place..Grade 9 /10 .

River down make it more wonderful n memorable place to visit .

I will give Zack n Michel 9/10 for keeping standads.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

An amazing experience that i will always cherish whole my life, the place was excellent the staff were amazing,mind blowing views, food was amazing simple tasty presentation was always on point.... definitely going back, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HOSPITALITY

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2019

From the moment you step in to Aberdare Cottages, something in you brightens up. The manager, the staff and everyone involved have a way of making you feel at home, though you could be miles from where your heart is. The cottages, tented rooms and activities get you going and my friends and I had the best weekend and the hike was definitely our highlight of the stay there. Then the rooms and the food. Perfect!

Room tip: Best views, river runs, hike, accommodation
Date of stay: April 2019