See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Booked for 1 week stayed 2 nights.
I stayed there with my daughter.
Appartment looks and feels unsafe.
We've had drunken people knocking on or door during the night.
Leaking shower, dirty bin,dirty floors
Hallway light lights up in your face everytime move.
I have tried to cover it with cushion..
Felt like walls were made out of paper.
We could hear neighbours conversation (and having sex which was pretty annoying)
Zero privacy.
Take a look at the picture of back door which were open all night btw..
Avoid and don't waste your money like I did.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jana F
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The only good point of the hotel was the picture. The actual room was exactly the same as the picture.. Downhill all the way from there.

Couldn't find the reception and it appears it is part of the St Mary Cray hotel. The reception is made from unfinished MDF!

If I had walked in looking for a room I would have walked right out but money had been paid and sleep is what I needed.

Staff showed me to my room, going throigh some really strange internal quadrant area which was open air. It reminded me of American motels.

On entering the room I was baking hot, I reckon touching on 30deg. Reason for this is there is no thermostat and more importantly, an open combi boiler supplying heat and water to other rooms but you are feeling the radiated heat from the boiler. I had to sleep all night with the window open.

Whole room was newly remodeled but cleanliness was an issue. Brown marks (old urine) on toilet seat.....

If those issues are not enough to give a 1 star, then this will. There is no way that this building in its current condition is suitable as a hotel. Why? The floor boards creak and move. I tried to get an early night but couldn't until everyone above me had stopped moving and gone to bed! In addition, the room door has glass above it which lets in light from the corridor lighting.

All in all, this hotel is a joke.

Utter waste of money. Should have travelled 15mins more and go to chain hotel for the same amount.

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in, period.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business