US$74
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$169
US$154
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$100
US$120
US$113
  • Pool
US$110
US$91
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$115
US$93
Melia.com
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$152
US$125
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$218
US$136
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

1,764 results
All reviewsbusiness districthermes toiletriesluxury roommetro stationjunior suitearc de triomphenespresso machineexcellent hotelbusiness tripperfect stayla defense areataxi driveran upgradeeiffel towershopping centrepariseuros
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We visited Paris and stayed at this hotel early this October. Location of hotel at la defence is fantastic where you can enjoy the clean quiet area with excellent metro services and near the mall. Hotel has helpful staff especially Kristin at the front desk, very keen and dedicated to help with a smiling face. Rooms are clean with reasonable decorations and furniture. Room and bath amenities are satisfactory though in hotel phone connection was not working in our room. WiFi free and fast. The only drawback in the hotel is the personnel responsible for room making up as it was below average.Breakfast buffet delicious and contains reasonable varieties with nice taste. I would recommend this hotel when visiting Paris and definitely Will stay at this hotel again and again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear NAF62,

We thank you for taking the time to share your impressions following your stay at the Sofitel Paris La Défense.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly the excellent service delivered by our Ambassador Kristel at the front desk.
It is also good to know that you enjoyed the quality of your bedroom as well as the breakfast offered in our Lounge Restaurant.

I have already shared your feedback within the team and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back very soon,

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Have been staying at the Sofitel many times already. Excellent rooms, very friendly employees and in the heart of La Defense. Also conveniently located to take the RER or metro to visit the many attractions Paris has to offer. Looking forward to my next stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear J_Travel08,

We thank you for taking the time to share your impressions with the Trip Advisor community.

I am thrilled to read such a positive and valuable feedback and It is a pleasure to see how highly you rate your regular stays with us.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you very soon and remain at your entire disposal for any assistance you may need.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I stay here quite often as it's close to the office. But it's the service that keeps me coming back. Always friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious with room to work, the wifi's reliable and fast, it's 100m from the metro 1 and ten minutes from there to Paris centre. Reasonable value too - comparable to other Paris hotels of same standard but better service.

Room Tip: Outside rooms have view over bustling la defence parvis
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Mark C,

We thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions following your different stays with us!

We are delighted to hear your constant satisfaction and It is a pleasure to read that your compliments about the friendly and helpful service delivered by our Ambassadors.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back very soon and wish you a lovely day!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I went to Paris for 1 week holiday trip. Not just for business as usual. Since transfer pick up me at the airport was impressive. Waiting for us late at night was reassuring. The front desk promptly to sort out all our questions. And Breakfast in credible good. All the staff is really 5 stars. Really recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Marinamila,

I am so pleased to read that your overall experience with us exceeded your expectations and that you particularly enjoyed the service delivered by all our Ambassadors.

I have passed on your lovely comment to our team members and are already looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Location : To start off, this hotel is hard to reach as it is located in a pedestrian only zone. So to reach the hotel by car you have go through the tunnel and the entrance for car is off this tunnel . Be careful if you are not familiar with the La Defense area, you can easily miss the entrance.
Reservation: I booked on line through the Sofitel website, I did not receive confirmation so I sent an email, no reply. I rang the hotel, they did not have my booking! Made another reservation on the phone.I requested two double beds / an extra bed as there are 3 of us.

Reception: we must have got a trainee receptionist, as it took him a long time to check us in .Finally, got to our room, room is small and only one queen bed! Phone was not working. So we all went down again. They said they did not have my request for two beds. By this stage it was 2.30pm, all the cafe are closing . Hotel promised they will get us another room. When we got back from lunch, we found that we got the same room but with two SINGLE beds! How are 3 people supposed to sleep on two SINGLE beds???

So they promised to send a single bed.single bed did arrive but no pillows!!
Later in the evening, they rang me saying that they received my email fron the day before and wondering when I am going to check in!! What a stuff up!

They are also doing some renovation, so noisy with hammering and sawing !

The next day , we requested bellboy to carry our luggages, after 20 min, they never arrived, I went down and asked again . They promised me someone will come, in the end we carried all ourselves.

This is possibly the worst hotel we have ever been . Do not stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear ClassyOZ?

First and foremost I would like to sincerely apologise for all the shortcomings you encountered during your stay.
As Trip Advisor is completely anonymous, I would be grateful if you could at your best convenience contact me directly at h0912-gr@sofitel.com so I can gain more details and follow up accordingly?
It is in our hope to understand better the poor service you received and to find the most suitable and appropriate solution.

I remain at your entire disposal and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.