1,852 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed 3 November 2017

If you need to be in this area this is a reasonable hotel. Has a small fitness centre which was ok. Breakfast was good with freshly cooked eggs and good service. If you are intending to use this as a base for Paris it about 30 mins by metro and just under 2 euro

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear 773ggf,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for providing us with your comments following your recent visit. All of our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and I do appreciate your participation.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The other reviews that stated the hotel was far from Central Paris are false, it is a very short train ride to whatever you want to do in Paris. I acutally liked having access to the city hustle and bustle during the day but having a nice quiet respite at night. This hotel provides just that. The meals are wonderful, the staff goest out of their way to make your stay the best. Alexandre is the king of customer service. The rooms look great and are very comfortable. I really liked the hotel and look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear ShawnGrifLA,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your enthusiasm for our hotel. Your warm comments have been communicated to Alexandre and the entire Team here at the Hilton Paris La Défense as they represent a great source of motivation for each and everyone of us.

Thank you again for your comments and I hope that we will welcome you back for a future stay in Paris.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here 2 nights for a work trip, purely as it was across from the office
I ate in the resteraunt once, food was ok, staff were great
The room wasn’t so good
Facing inwards to the shopping centre....
I think this was a design , and I was next to the lift after asking to be put elsewhere

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Andrew S,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

I have well noted your comments regarding your room's location and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. On a future occasion, do not hesitate to ask for another view and location when making your reservation.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

It was wonderful to leave the U Arena and be "home" in 10 minutes. Our major reason for selecting this local was to get safely back to the hotel quickly after the concerts. The use of the metro and 5 day visitor travel card made getting to the heart of Paris on this main line very easy. We did eat at a few local spot and shopped in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Joyce I,

Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed with my wife for 4 days combining a buisness trip with recreation. The hotel fulfills very high standards of services from the front desk to the dinning room. Breakfast was one of the best I have enjoyed. Internett access was perfect even outside the hotel. Responce rate immediate. Matresses fantastic as room service. Tube station outside the hotel, 6 stations from the center.Overall one of my best experiences.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dimitrios D,

Thank you very much for this great feedback following your recent visit.

I am pleased to read that our hotel fully met your expectations and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you and your wife on a future occasion.