Kingfishers Manor
US$86
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$147
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
Priceline
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$176
US$229
US$181
  • Restaurant
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$135
  • Pool
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$166
Netanya Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$247
  • Pool
Coolum at the Beach(Coolum Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$153
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousromantic getawaytwo nightswould stay here againevery morninghome away from homegedsuiteconveniencesfireplacekookaburrasnoosacomforthosts
Reviewed 29 October 2009

We couldn't have had a better location for our wedding reception than Kingfishers Manor. A small gathering of family and friends Ged helped us making this day unforgettable. My family from Germany stayed there and enjoyed the great service, breakfast, pool, location, etc. I would recommend Kingfishers Manor to everybody... !!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Beate P
Reviewed 21 October 2009

When planning my honeymoon I had browsed alot of places on the sunshine coast that were pet friendly, as you could imagine the selection was minimal and most places I could find were only holiday houses that required a certain length of stay and only during certain periods etc, they also came with alot of restrictions if you were travelling with pets. I happend to stumble across Kingfishers Manor on the internet and after reading the information and asking a few questions regarding our pet I booked straight away with no hesitation! Once we arrived it got even better!!! Not only was the room and surrounds gorgeous the service could not be rated higher! It's away from the hustle and bustle of the town for a quiet getaway but close enough to be amoungst it if you choose, the area has so many activities to choose from but thats even if you wanted to leave because it has such a relaxed atmosphere!!! I can not express enough how helpful Ged was if it was recommending an activity or restaraunt, giving directions if needed or entertaining our dog with schmackos when we were off enjoying our honeymoon. And not to mention the breakfast every moring which was fresh and delicious everytime!!! Thankyou so much for a fantastic holiday!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2009

we stayed for three nights for a little R&R and were very pleased with our choice. Our host was very attentive and multi talented (currently building 2 harpsicords). The manor is a little off the beaten track so pleasantly private and secluded with the garden bordering on the native bush complete with varied bird life. Despite this it was only a 15 minute drive to Noosa Heads (you do need your own transport). Breakfasts on the terrace were excellent. We were in the middle sized room which was well appointed but perhaps a little small but we took the chance to see the largest room which is really quite magnificent if you really want to induge yourself.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Have just had an amazing 2 nights at the manor, the room was perfect and the bathroom was out of this world. The whole stay was relaxing and even got to have a swim in the great pool. Breakfast was to die for nothing was too much trouble for the host. A wonderful second honeymoon we would highly recommend to others. Perfect. Thankyou

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2009

I stayed for 2 nights at kingfishers manor and loved every second of it. The huge room was beautiful and had a great view over the garden. Our breakfasts were delicious, I only wish I could cook like that. Lovely house, lovely room, lovely food, lovely pool and spa and a lovely host. I can't wait until my next holiday, because I want to go back to kingfishers manor.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple