All reviews private beach sea view kotor bay first floor point of view hotel is excellent boutique hotel loved this hotel separate bedroom small hotel top floor old town minute drive an amazing place hotel guests boat trip ate breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great small hotel with beautiful private beach including swamp the staff is very friendly and helpful I would be happy to come back and highly recommend on this place it is great for people who like quality the breakfast is great also

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in seafront deluxe room with balcony. Very happy with location which has a commanding panoramic view of Koror Bay right from its entry around to Kotor. 5 mins by car from Perast and Dobrota for sights and delightful meals with easy drive and parking. About 10 mins from Kotor depending on traffic which is very slow near Kotor.
You cross a village lane to access the alfresco dining area where we had dinner both nights and also to the few steps leading down to the small pebbly "beach" strip with closely laid out deck chairs capturing the morning sun. Water crystal clear with small fish and clams. Comfortable temp until after sunset.
Staff friendly and helpful. No lifts but they take all your luggage up. Meals good and unpretentious but not elegant.
Recommended if you want a relaxing well appointed private (12 rooms) place that is convenient, quiet and relaxing... quiet couples, young families... and not for young groups who might prefer the more active and noisy night life in Kotor.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Contrary to an earlier contributor's review, the chicken pasta with figs and sundried tomatoes (if you could even find them amongst the tepid tagliatelle) is not a MUST but a REALLY SHOULDN'T BOTHER.
To begin, we waited almost an hour for a shared starter of local specialities. They were lovely when they arrived, but can it really take so long to arrange some ham, cheese, olives and sundried tomatoes on a wooden platter? Perhaps the eventual manifestation of said tomatoes accounted for their absence from my main course - which, by the way, arrived around 2 minutes after the starter and had to be eaten before that starter due to its rapidly cooling state.
My wife's main was no better: we have had some superb food in Montenegro, and I genuinely don't think this fine nation's idea of "traditionally cooked" pork is burnt on hot coals then allowed to cool to room temperature. Unless this place is try ing to start a new and completely unwelcome trend.
This is the first time in a long time we haven't been asked how our food was, during and/or after our meal; which suggests the waiter knew what a poor Monday night effort this had been.
It's my own fault really: as we arrived at around 730pm, I'm sure I saw the party at the next table finishing off their breakfast.....

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I'm impressed with the offer and beverages and food ... A lot of good wines at affordable prices. I am surprised by the wine I drank and I am satisfied with the price ... also the desserts I tried were invariably

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Food is always delicious but wait is terrible - 2hrs for 1 course when the restaurant is not full! The chef needs to go work in one of the very busy Kotor restaurants for a while! Quite frankly the food is not worth the interminable wait - go elsewhere where the service is nowhere as slow!