Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$83
View deal
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$89
TravelocityUS$90
eDreamsUS$83
Trip.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019

I have frequently stayed over the last few yearsboth alone and with my wife when driving to TUSCANY.it is very conveniently located off the motorway at Alessandria Ovest. The staff are friendly and welcoming both on reception and in excellent restaurant. The rooms are spacious and comfortable as well as clean. Breakfast is excellent but the restaurant is exceptional with wonderful local dishes and wine, I can throughly recommend it and look forward to my next stay there. Great value for money

Room tip: have stayed in several rooms no problem with any
Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We found the hotel easy, the man on reception was very helpful and our room was adequate and comfortable albeit a little noisy with the aircon.
Bar and restaurant were very quiet this because of public holidays and as we were told the hotel was mainly used by business people.
Our meal was OK not outstanding and breakfast the same, I would say it was good value, all the staff were pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 514ericg
Reviewed 27 June 2018

On a recent overnight stay whilst driving through France and Italy, we arrived at this most welcoming place near the junction of two motorways in Piedmont; not for the first time.
We were given a beautifully clean and comfortable room; very well designed and spacious. Supper in the restaurant was very good food, and wine, which was well presented in a convivial atmosphere, and breakfast was also good, with first class coffee.
Value for money here is outstanding, particularly when compared with a French Mercure where we stayed the previous evening, at nearly twice the price, and nothing like the quality!
My wife and I should really apologize to the team at Al Mulino for keeping quiet about it for so long.
Our only criticism is that an outside garden to sit in and relax would be nice!

Room tip: We think that this place is about convenience for motoring travellers, more than views
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I really liked the hotel. The staff spoke english and was very welcoming and cordial. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. I wasn't a fan of the bed and pillows but that's a matter of preference. The restaurant was quite good and had very nice choices. Checking in and out was painless and fast. I'd stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank endospores
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We were making our way home mid October, heading for the Petit St Bernard pass on non motorway roads when we came to Alessandria, looking for accommodation. It was getting dark and before we knew it had passed through the town centre without finding a hotel but came across the Al Mulino. Its not the sort of place we were looking for, we usually go for the small hotels or B&B but I went in to enquire. The gentleman on reception spoke English and was so helpful we decided to stay. Every time we passed through reception whoever was on duty spoke to us. In the evening the restaurant seemed mainly occupied by Italian businessmen, but was non the worse for that and the food was good. In the morning the breakfast buffet was good and shared with a group of British creatives who perhaps didn't realise there were other native English speakers in the room as they were rather loud.
Recommended for a stopover.

Date of stay: October 2017