“Excellent sushi, very bad English.”
Review of Yi Sushi

Yi Sushi
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Abano Terme
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We work with heart and passion to give you the best japanese cuisine experience. We are located next to the center of Abano Terme.
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Really, low proficiency in English of the staff at Yi Sushi restaurant has prevented us from exploring their menu deeper, create combinations and enjoy it even more.

having said that - the food is excellent, which is probably what matters the most :)

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Incredible sushi, very good tempura and fresh sushi. Kind people in a very nice place. We will come back for sure

Reviewed 4 December 2016

All the food variants and the wine, from the menu, are of a high quality, nevertheless it's at a not high price. The staff is also very educated, under the professional surveillance of the owner. We are satisfied every time when we go there. We were always for dinner.
Congratulations!

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

I was on vacation with my boyfriend and we experienced a nice s. Valentine's Day.. The fish was really good and nice presented. We ate with "all you can eat" formula and it was really satisfying

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I stayed at Abano Terme for one week and this restaurant was across from my hotel. I had lunch there very day during my stay (I do admit a passion for Japanese food). The staff were pleasant and efficient, and it was fun to see the chefs preparing sushi in the main restaurant. There was a lunch-time special with lots to choose from and everything was very tasty indeed. The evening menu has even more tasty delights to choose from as well. There is even a selection of Japanese microbrewery beers, in addition to old favorites such as Sapporo and Asahi. I wish the restaurant was across the street from where I work, because I certainly would be going there every day for lunch!