Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great Bike guiding in the Langhe

We decided on a bike tour of the Barolo region of Lange and came across Paolo. He communicated... read more

Reviewed 29 July 2021
SteezBoss
Fabulous afternoon in the vineyards

Reviewed 8 October 2020
lesleyk12345
Whepstead, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews bike tour e bikes beautiful region hazelnut trees paulo ride communication riding guide barolo
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

We decided on a bike tour of the Barolo region of Lange and came across Paolo.
He communicated with clarity and promptness at all times prior to visit. On the tour he took us mainly through off road routes and stopped frequently to detail and add colour, his knowledge really broadened the experience as did his choice of restaurant and knowledge of lesser known wines. We also came away with other invaluable local recommendations for sites and visits beyond our tour.

The Barolo tour was a triumph which showcased Paolos’ local knowledge and good company but beyond that the following day I went with him to the Alta Langhe bike park which again could be done without a guide but was greatly enhanced with his presence not only for route finding but for his great coaching.

If you like wine and seek deeper insight or just into steep thrills and planning a visit to the Langhe then call him.

Date of experience: July 2021
mtblangheroerogpxc, MTB guide at MTB Langhe e Roero GPX, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing this adventure with us. The first day was a tourist tour and the second day more adventurous in a more difficult route. Congratulations on your determination to tackle the descent and yourself

Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

Paolo was a fantastic guide taking us across the Barolo valley on hidden tracks amongst the vineyards. I think there is no better way to explore this beautiful region

Date of experience: October 2020
mtblangheroerogpxc, Mtb guide at MTB Langhe e Roero GPX, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thanks, ebike is a right way to discover langhe and Roero .
I m happy you have appreciated mtb tour.
See you soon

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

There is no better way to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the region than on a MTB tour with Paolo. We spent a beautiful afternoon with our 5 and 7 year old boys biking through vineyards and hazelnut trees. Paolo guided us through the scenic backroads we wouldn’t have found on our own. We stopped at places and he talked to us about castles, hazelnut trees and vineyards. He ensured we were safe at all times and guided us where the terrain needed our attention. Definitely our favorite activity in Alba!

Date of experience: September 2020
mtblangheroerogpxc, MTB guide at MTB Langhe e Roero GPX, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Thank you, I m so glad you appreciate mtb tour!
I hope to see you again riding togheter

Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Whilst the Langhe area is well known for its great road-cycling routes, my husband, five year-old and I spent a wonderful morning with Paolo enjoying a very unique MTB ride through vines, hazelnut trees and stunning scenery. Communication with Paolo was clear and timely as soon as we contacted him, he understood perfectly what we were looking for and tailored our ride to the level we were looking for so we all thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Everything about the experience from the bike hire to riding with a child was smoothly managed, relaxed and great fun - certainly a memorable ride we will never forget. A unique experience which we would highly recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Date of experience: August 2020
mtblangheroerogpxc, Mtb guide at MTB Langhe e Roero GPX, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Thank you I m happy you and your family appreciated the mtb tour! It was a pleasure to see your daughter pedaling and congrats to dad for his patiences
Thanks

Reviewed 29 October 2019 via mobile

My family of 5 had an amazing time riding through the hills and vineyards of Alba with Paolo. He was great communicating with me while planning our tour, as well as instructing us on the use of the e-bikes.
I can’t think of a better way to see the region. The views were incredible, Paolo gave us lots of info about the area, and the ride was fun and challenging.

Date of experience: October 2019
mtblangheroerogpxc, Mtb guide at MTB Langhe e Roero GPX, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Thank you, I m happy That you and your family had fun.
I ll wait your for a new challenge