Hotel Villa Traiano(Benevento)
US$102
Official Site
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$95
B&B Villa Adriano(Benevento)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$69
B&B.it
Pinus Rooms(Benevento)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2015

This was a perfect choice for me. Close to the train station, an easy stroll into town, professional staff, clean, comfortable, well maintained and spacious room at an affordable price. The hotel is very quiet and there is an elevator. I thought I was the only one staying here until I saw all the other guests at breakfast. The wifi signal was not strong but worked well enough. Breakfast was a mostly a selection of cakes with cereals, yoghurt, ham, cheese and bread as well. The coffee was from an urn, not a proper machine.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

We booked this last minute when plans changed. Turns out it was a good choice. Location I think k is excellent on a big FLAT avenue with shops, cafe's, gelaterias etc. I always worry when this close to a train station buy Benevento Stazione very clean and very safe. Good restaurant also across from the taxi stand and convenient supermarket. I think my TOTAL food bill for three days was just under €28 - lunches and dinners for 2 people. Breakfast was included in the hotel and was adequate. Typical breads, cakes and good cappuccino. Everyone was friendly enough and extremely little English spoken. Although I did try speaking terrible italian which they seemed to appreciate. The only hiccup was when we checked in there was no AC in the room. They had shut it off!!! They put it on and all was great. They turned it off again when we woke up on check out day. I would stay here again. VERY clean but they don't change the towels! Also the key - yes a key - must weigh 2 lbs!!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a half board basiis ,Hotel is central there are a number of shops near by ,Rooms are basic and spacious and were cleaned every day. The food was good both the Breakfast and dinner . Some people found it a bit noisy with the traffic from the streets our room was to the back of hotel so we had no noise ,The staff were helpful .I would recommend this hotel .Hotel very clean i would return .

Room Tip: as for a room to the back as it will be less noisy
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Stayed overnight on our travels to Lecce. Modern Hotel, excellent Reception 24 hour, English speaking.
Beautiful room, bed amazing, great ensuite
Restaurant serving full meals, lovely breakfast.
Full size lifts

Room Tip: Our high floor was excellent
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015

I stayed at the Grand Italiano in August and found on my arrival a most friendly welcome. This is the first and most positive sign for me in a hotel...the initial contact. Although the rooms are basic enough, the beds were most comfortable and one is surely afforded a most comfortable night's sleep.
I found the staff most helpful, friendly and eager to serve.
This is a good hotel and the food was good too.
Definitely recommended!