“We us the best in Bormio”
Review of Enoteca Guanella

Enoteca Guanella
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Bormio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

As a group of cyclists we went there twice in 6 days. Great food with the luxury of walking around the wine shop with the staff to find the perfect match

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The people at our hotel recommended this place as a nice family business and it was. The owner came up to us shortly after we sat down and offered to show us the wine selection. The way it works is you look at the menu and they show you to the wine cellar and you pick out what you want. At wine store prices, not restaurant prices. My wife and I did his and her wines! I had black ink pasta which was really good. My wife also had food (I was in my own world at this point). The setting is medieval, and the owner will point out to you--if you ask--the ages of the various parts of the building. I was interested in that. We walked around the town afterwards, as it's centrally located in the old town.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I had a nice dinner at Guanella. Staff is great, food very good. I had raviolli and dear. Location is great on the main pedestrian street.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

5 friends went for dinner after a full day of skiing. We were not disappointed with this place except maybe a few more menu options. What we ordered was cooked just perfect and the wine we chose to accompany the food was worth every euro. Friendly staff in a relaxed ambience at reasonable price.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Excellent food, excellent wine, great service in a beautiful space. The owners are lovely. Our group (6 cyclists and 2 partners) ate here twice while in Bormio for 5 days. After the first fantastic meal we went to several other restaurants in town but Guanella definitely was worth the second dinner. Everything was delicious! Grilled Octopus salad, stuffed zucchini flowers, all the ravioli....I can't name everything we ate.
Fantastic place. Go!