“We love these little authentic places”
Review of La Boqueria

La Boqueria
Ranked #6 of 115 Restaurants in Bra
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We wandered in after going to the Mole Antonelliana and there was something about this little place that attracted us.
We were treated like royalty particularly when they realised that were from Australia. We had the most wonderful food served by lovely staff. We had a little family on the next table and we had a nice long chat to them about travel and travelling with youngsters. A thoroughly memorable meal.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

we went there for a Marocchin dinner. fantastic. all dishes were great and the Mint tea at the end amazing

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I was coming from Turin for a prompt bra visit and I popped into this lovely exotic concept bar and I immediately found myself into a marvellously furnished and designed Moroccan market hall.
Superb Cheesecake, very friendly and welcoming staff, very good aperitivo/dinner availability.
If you are popping in Bra, I think that's a must visit!

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped because I liked the chairs and the music and its really hard to mess up a spritz in Italy. But the place is really adorable and the service is good. Will have to check out the food if there's time.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Cool place in downtown Bra just in front of the theater. The atmosphere is great, relaxed and easy going, you can sit just for a glass of wine + tapas or for a full meal, no problem.
Meals are quite good with a mix of Mediterranean attitudes - and a refined selection of wines will deserve your attention (I often go for a Sicilian Rosè wine).
Fresh and intimate inner garden for the summer season too. Reasonable prices.
Nice to be there actually.